D3 Division 3 - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to feel for south mornington
its really disheartening to see those scores in senior footy and to see them not score a point
hopefully they can stick together, going to be a tough season
and if anyone was at the game, did the ball not go down their end? because surely you can luck out a point or a goal

Another strange situation down there... They fielded a full reserves side for the bottom of the table clash, then only fielded 20 players in the Seniors... According to the team sheets anyway... If that's accurate, that's a first.

Tough loss for RC... that's three in a row...with another tough game to come at Swinburne this week.

Its an amazing ladder... with just 1 win separating the top 8 sides... Credit to ESL and PH for coming good after very slow starts.

Another strange situation down there... They fielded a full reserves side for the bottom of the table clash, then only fielded 20 players in the Seniors... According to the team sheets anyway... If that's accurate, that's a first.

stack the 2's to try & get a win out of the season?

Very good sportmanship shown by the Powerhouse players and coaching staff last weekend at Shark Park,where a young Shark was accidently knocked out in a brutal collision.
The young man concerned is now out of hospital,nursing no more than a severe concussion and a sore throat and neck.
The last fortnight reminds us all just how wonderfully brave our players are at all levels...we have had 3 ambulances in 2 weeks ...hopefully there are no more to come.

South Mornington v UHS-VU
La Trobe Uni
v Aquinas
Albert Park v Eley Park
Power House
v Emmaus St Leos
Swinburne Uni v Richmond
Northern Blues
v St Francis Xavier

Albert Park leave the Sharks at a dreaded 3-5 and Emmaus thump Power House to start raising eyebrows over their credentials.
Emmaus vs SFX is the game shaping up to reveal the most in two weeks time I think.

Thoughts?

Screen shot 2014-05-31 at 7.29.10 PM.png

what has happened to richmond
after looking like a top dog to start the season they have fell miraculously in a short time
what is going on down there, injuries? coaching issues?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what has happened to richmond
after looking like a top dog to start the season they have fell miraculously in a short time
what is going on down there, injuries? coaching issues?

To be honest... I'm not sure what's going on... Swinburne scored 8-2 before Richmond got their hands on the ball... Meanwhile, there is certainly no problem with depth.

Really the vafa should have known they were going to struggle this year. Old westbourne would have been a better option in d3.

I'd hope so, they are division 3, even though they shouldnt be
Havent seen South Mornington play yet so i can't judge, but Chadstone haven't won in atleast 3 or so years so you have to think South, until next year when we will find out for sure

Chaddy beat Mt Lilydale back in 2012 I think it was! So only 1 full season without a win and they will hopefully rack one up this year, having said that I don't recall a time when they have been kept scoreless.

To be honest... I'm not sure what's going on... Swinburne scored 8-2 before Richmond got their hands on the ball... Meanwhile, there is certainly no problem with depth.
I suppose thats what happens when you appoint your personal mates to coach and dont even look at any others who may have been interested...take some blame....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back