D3 Division 3 - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell us what was said?? Not sure about out couched but the injuries hurt RC rotations, in the end regardless Blues the better side!

I didn't notice too many Injuries from Centrals Number 7 I think hurt his groin looked in real trouble but Came back an the ground

Blues I hear had A few injured guys too
what about the umpires thought it was brilliant not sure if they got Best on ground Correct tho.

the loach deep in last quarter mouthing off to Blues players surely if your 4 goals down in a grand final you have more serious things the worry about than sledging opposition

I didn't notice too many Injuries from Centrals Number 7 I think hurt his groin looked in real trouble but Came back an the ground

Blues I hear had A few injured guys too
what about the umpires thought it was brilliant not sure if they got Best on ground Correct tho.

the loach deep in last quarter mouthing off to Blues players surely if your 4 goals down in a grand final you have more serious things the worry about than sledging opposition

Not 100% on the injuries clearly you aren't either as number 7 hasn't play in any of the finals (seniors or reserves) so doubt it was him??

God forbid a bit of banter between teams, again no idea what was said, maybe you could try posting after mad Monday (in English)!

Once again blues too good on the day - but not by that much good year by both clubs looking forward to 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back