D3 Division 3 - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see you Nikko. It's always a pleasure out there at the Zoo. I remember a reserves game there about 7 years ago when a UHS player put a flying karate kick to one of our players faces. Bit stricter on the rules these days?

Good to see you Nikko. It's always a pleasure out there at the Zoo. I remember a reserves game there about 7 years ago when a UHS player put a flying karate kick to one of our players faces. Bit stricter on the rules these days?

Interesting results from the Tribunal - 3 up for head bumps and 3 found guilty 4/3/4 weeks??

puff puff - K Kicks - Was that the day you were concussed before the game??

ah the old lets bring up something from when most of the ppl in this forum werent even playing trick.

waz i can understand if you saw it & didnt agree but if you werent even at the ground you can really get stuck into it

ah the old lets bring up something from when most of the ppl in this forum werent even playing trick.

waz i can understand if you saw it & didnt agree but if you werent even at the ground you can really get stuck into it

Footy wouldn't be the same without controversy! It's kind of a shame we have to go back that far.

It wasn't that long ago the reserves had a dust up every weekend. Reserves umps turned a blind eye to it. The seniors had to behave themselves though. You don't see it anymore, except in under 19s :)

So an unlikely suitor in Powerhouse have taken up the slack (pun) and gone with the tucked in shirt, trousers and dress shoe look for 2014.

Will they be the next in a long history of bottleshop attendants to gain promotion? Time will tell.
I've never understood why teams do this
If it makes you play better then by all means wear it
I can understand teams all turning up wearing a club polo or some sort of club attire, but never understood the slacks and dress shoes to be honest

this competition is wide open early! some interesting results today with both richmond and UHS going down. race for finals spots will be very interesting come the end of the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this competition is wide open early! some interesting results today with both richmond and UHS going down. race for finals spots will be very interesting come the end of the year

Nearly impossible to predict results when anyone inside the top 9 faces off, amazing to see SFX second on the ladder after what I'd consider a slow start to the year

The biggest of Latrobe's 5 losses was 20 pts, and Albert Park haven't played a home game yet, I wouldn't recommend any of the 'top 9' to underestimate either of them.

The biggest of Latrobe's 5 losses was 20 pts, and Albert Park haven't played a home game yet, I wouldn't recommend any of the 'top 9' to underestimate either of them.
It's true. A very even comp. not sure what's happened to RC the last few weeks. Downed by 8+ goals in each? Huge game v Aquinas at home this week.

So an unlikely suitor in Powerhouse have taken up the slack (pun) and gone with the tucked in shirt, trousers and dress shoe look for 2014.

Will they be the next in a long history of bottleshop attendants to gain promotion? Time will tell.
Solid form in recent weeks suggests there might be something to this slack wearing fad! And nice pun.

Today's Games:
UHS-VU v Swinburne Uni
South Mornington v Northern Blues
Richmond
v Aquinas
Albert Park v Emmaus St Leos
St Francis Xavier
v La Trobe Uni
Eley Park v Power House

14_07_d3.gif

Go snakes!

Powerhouse now 4 on the trot & only got beaten by less than a kick the week before, you could be on the money here oi

You have to feel for south mornington
its really disheartening to see those scores in senior footy and to see them not score a point
hopefully they can stick together, going to be a tough season
and if anyone was at the game, did the ball not go down their end? because surely you can luck out a point or a goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back