D4 Division 4 - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Table Tennis. They consistently field 2 sides and despite losing most games, they really have a crack. They are a great bunch of blokes off the field too so I say good luck to them. Keep up the good work!

Don't get me wrong I have the upmost respect for Chadstone. They are fielding two sides week in week out when clubs in A,B and C Section have had to forfeit reserve games this year. I suppose if they are happy to stay in this grade they should be allowed to.

I agree with Table Tennis. They consistently field 2 sides and despite losing most games, they really have a crack. They are a great bunch of blokes off the field too so I say good luck to them. Keep up the good work!

Don't get me wrong I have the upmost respect for Chadstone. They are fielding two sides week in week out when clubs in A,B and C Section have had to forfeit reserve games this year. I suppose if they are happy to stay in this grade they should be allowed to.

OK noob question. I haven't played footy in 7 years (Since I was 18, now 25). I don't consider myself a bad player but I don't consider myself anything more than above average. Would I get a game with say the bottom/mid-table clubs in div 4? One thing I should have going for me is I've been doing a hell of a lot of training by myself so should be in decent shape fitness-wise.

OK noob question. I haven't played footy in 7 years (Since I was 18, now 25). I don't consider myself a bad player but I don't consider myself anything more than above average. Would I get a game with say the bottom/mid-table clubs in div 4? One thing I should have going for me is I've been doing a hell of a lot of training by myself so should be in decent shape fitness-wise.

There is only one way to find out.

Where do you live and where did you previously play?

Come play at Box Hill North.

http://www.boxhillnorthfc.com.au

SENIORS
West Brunswick to beat Canterbury by 5 points

RESERVES
Hawthorn to beat Manningham by 39 points

Seniors

West Brunswick to earn Promotion and win by 37 points

Reserves

Hawthorn to beat Manningham by 82 points

I mean no disrespect with the margins - just expect that both these sides to lead well by 3 quarter time, and then run away with it as often can happen in finals when a side cant win, and one is playing with the excitement of playing in a grand final.

QUOTE="schmuttt, post: 34872874, member: 152635"]LOL I was just on the website, just waiting for friend to get back from europe then we'll decide on a club, box hill is definitely in the equation though :)[/QUOTE]
When your mate is back from Europe you can both come and play for Box Hill North for the season, then play with us in Japan next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think both finals will be very close, hope my hawks can get up in both!!

Jason Ince needs 8 for his 100th???

Hawthorn been the team to beat all year in the seniors hard to see them go down.
West Brunny the same in the reserves.

Seniors:
Hawks by 60
Reserves:
West Brunny by 50

D4 Brownlow....
Sam Gold from....
Justin Johns, Jason Ince and Nicholas Boothman (MAYBE)

Hawthorn been the team to beat all year in the seniors hard to see them go down.

Seniors:
Hawks by 60
Reserves:
West Brunny by 50

D4 Brownlow....
Sam Gold from....
Justin Johns, Jason Ince and Nicholas Boothman (MAYBE)

Sam Gold from Tremmers Hawks 1-2

Just a quick questions, l notice on the Saturday via the website, was the Reserve game from last sat was running late as l saw the Seniors started 15 mins late at 2.30 and not 2.15, did something happen in the Reserve matches or something? Thanks

Just a quick questions, l notice on the Saturday via the website, was the Reserve game from last sat was running late as l saw the Seniors started 15 mins late at 2.30 and not 2.15, did something happen in the Reserve matches or something? Thanks

Yes a player was injured and an ambo was called which put a slight delay on the game

Bridesmaids again Hawthorn. Congratulations to West Brunswick. "hideandseek, post: 35007332, member: 153145"]Hawthorn been the team to beat all year in the seniors hard to see them go down.

Seniors:
Hawks by 60
Reserves:
West Brunny by 50

D4 Brownlow....
Sam Gold from....
Justin Johns, Jason Ince and Nicholas Boothman (MAYBE)[/QUOTE]
Bridesm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad