D4 Division 4 - 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone know how the emmaus vs box hill north 1's and 2's went yesterday. Good to see Ammos clubs playing each other regardless of division

Good hit out at point cook.

wasnt a scoreboard, but would have only been a few points in it. Who won? Not sure!

How did the game look? Apparently we ended up winning by a couple of goals after trailing for the majority of the day (WG).

Pc were 4 goals up at 3/4 time. It was 5 goals to one in the last. Either way a couple of points. both sides were good for parts, and not so flash. Was a practice match but as both sides don't like losing to each other. Looking forward to round 8. Should be a ripping game pending both sides stay healthy.

Both games were evenly contested.
Looks like a healthy rivalry building. Was a bit of banter but was played and supported by an ok size crowd in good spirit.

This time last year the Dragons were all the talk but there hasn't been much talk about Canterbury coming across.
How do you guys think they will go,are you expecting them to have more of an impact than the Dragons?[/quote
Canterbury has Jamie marciniak playing with them this year hes a gun from the edfl herd hes not fit gun on baller and they have a few from a few other clubs they should be top 4 easy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any thoughts on whose gonna make finals/win the flag ? been looking at WG pre season and by the looks of it looks like they've had a good pre-season ?however watching them against point cook has given me doubts. Can anyone give me some insight into the other D4 clubs ?

Any thoughts on whose gonna make finals/win the flag ? been looking at WG pre season and by the looks of it looks like they've had a good pre-season ?however watching them against point cook has given me doubts. Can anyone give me some insight into the other D4 clubs ?
Westbourne bottom four id predict

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any praccy match results today?
Hawthorn beat St. Leo's by 40 points but St. Leo's had about 10 out for a wedding.

What part is causing you doubts champ. They played a top 4 team from last year, away, and 'apparently' got the chocolates.

No chance of bottom four. Chaddy, sth Dragons, Canterbury and Nth Brunny look set for worse years.

What part is causing you doubts champ. They played a top 4 team from last year, away, and 'apparently' got the chocolates.

No chance of bottom four. Chaddy, sth Dragons, Canterbury and Nth Brunny look set for worse years.
North Brunswick find ways to be competitive, write them off at your peril.
Chaddy will improve.
Dragons best is good, and there worst is ordinary, you hope to get them on a bad day.
Canterbury, well who really knows until you blokes play them round one.

I would suggest that you have plenty of scoobiesnacks because your about to be tagged by every other club.

Another big D4 name to move on. Has kicked 50+ the last three years.

Manningham Cobras AFCMarcellin OCMcpherson, ScottPending2014-03-30

Another big D4 name to move on. Has kicked 50+ the last three years.

Manningham Cobras AFCMarcellin OCMcpherson, ScottPending2014-03-30
Thats a massive loss for the Cobras. Might be another long year for them with this guy leaving.
Hawthorn would have to be $1.80 for the flag..

Round 1 Tips:

I'm going to tip Canterbury knowing nothing of them, 10 points
West Brunswick by 20 goals
North Brunswick 3 goals
Hawthorn 10 goals
Point Cook 2 goals

My tips

Westbourne Suns 30 points
West Brunny 70 points
Nth Brunny 27 points
Hawthorn 45 points
Point Cook 11 points

Ressies
Westbourne
West Brun
Nth Brun
Hawthorn
Point Cook

Hey guys, looking for a reserves team to have a run around with when I'm in town - I travel a bit for work. I live in Brunswick, so obviously West Brunswick, North Brunswick, and Northern Blue would be my best bet, right? Anyone able to report on how they're going for numbers? I gather from the discussion that one of the Brunswick teams isn't well liked. Is that correct? If so, which one? Finally, when's training if any of the teams could use an extra?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back