Mega Thread Do tarps provide shelter from tears?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 6, 2008
AFL Club
Adelaide
Definitely need to make a play for tex next year now.

They have thrown down the gauntlet.

They will regret it.

They are messing with the wrong club.

WE ARE PORT ADELAIDE!

252_brandy2_gif1.gif

Schulzycrow

Footy never ends.
Apr 18, 2010
Land of Procrastination
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NorwoodFC, Chic Bulls, Gldn State
Love how they say we are Port Adelaide...like I guess they all have short term memory issues so it helps to recite it as often as possible. Wonder where all these guys were two years ago...

And to all the Port lurkers, respect what you've done in the past two years to turn the train wreck around, but if you think for a second this is about getting one up on your club, you are more deluded than I thought...

"Hey we need a new coach...der lets take one of Port's...that'll show em...derp."

Last edited:
May 7, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
This one takes the cake.......

No..... LONG memories. Hinkley was our first choice. We just didn't offer it to him straight up. Wanted to go through the process. We also didn't sack our coach after resigning him the same year. In your dreams your clubs decisions here can turn out like ours.

I emphasize DREAMS!!!!!!!

Jdawgz

All Australian
Apr 28, 2014
São Paulo, Brazil
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
why are some of you denying that adelaide crows don't want to be like us..why else would you try take two of our people? Roos the one behind this he knows what he wants so he'll try get it.

TexFactor

Club Legend
Sep 14, 2014
AFL Club
Adelaide
why are some of you denying that adelaide crows don't want to be like us..why else would you try take two of our people? Roos the one behind this he knows what he wants so he'll try get it.
because we're actually not going to use them. we're just taking them from you.

WAG

The People's Captain
Mar 3, 2010
In the trenches.
AFL Club
Adelaide
Missed grammar and basic sentence structure in English lessons I see. Let me guess, too busy building another tool box in wood shop?

But you're right you know. Roos is combing the INXS b-sides for a suitable crowd jerker as we speak.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trollface-Fishing.png

Nice try. Now GTFO, it's past your bedtime. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back