• Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

borgy

Premiership Player
Oct 24, 2006
J.R Parsons Reserve
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Now she taken Australia for a ride, most people feel sorry for her but not me. I think she is a straight out liar.
The truth is comming out now and makes her story a load of poo.

What do you think?

Now she taken Australia for a ride, most people feel sorry for her but not me. I think she is a straight out liar.
The truth is comming out now and makes her story a load of poo.

What do you think?

who cares...she was convicted and is now doing the time that was given, end of story.

I can't believe this still gets coverage. But in the interests of the poll - Guilty. (How could I say no to such a great Poll title!)

I don't trust her or her family, or her former friends who have turned on them...or anybody involved in that whole disaster. Either way, 20 years over there is harsh, she should get to come home and serve her time. She's stupid, not dangerous..

Agree. Being a stupid druggy bogan is one thing. Having to spend 20 years in a hole like that is pretty harsh for even her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree. Being a stupid druggy bogan is one thing. Having to spend 20 years in a hole like that is pretty harsh for even her.

That may be the case

But any reasonably intelligent Australian would know that in Asia drug trafficking is going to lead to 20 years at best in a ******** hole prison or worse the death penalty.

And if innocent, she was dumb enough to not notice a bulging 4 kg bag of dope in her possession between leaving Australia and arriving in Bali :eek: .

Apparently, her mum was caught with 4 pounds of crack in her underpants...then they realised she has had 3 kids!!!!!!:eek:

the stupid cow mercedes still denies ever doing drugs yet there is numerous photos of her smoking bongs :D

also wtf are her parents on naming their kids mercedes and schapelle???
if they had another boy, being bogans they'd have to call it datsun :thumbsu:

She always struck me as the type who always fluttered her eyes at men and got whatever she wanted. Then she went to a country that doesnt put put with that kind of ******** and got busted. Bad luck, but you broke the rules honey, now deal with the consequences.

Biggest shame (OK the sentence was pretty harsh I admit) is all that weed going to waste.

Back