Rumour doc larkin given the boot from channel 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Wont miss him at all. Gave you nothing but vague reports on what the injury possibly is. Hopefully they dump BT and Darcy next.
More of a worry for Ch7 is the fact Sandy has left to Fox Footy.

If there was an injury on the field there's nobody I'd rather go to than this bloke. Have listened to him for years on triple m and seven and is rarely ever wrong. Sounds like we won't need him anyway with all the doctors we have in this thread.

Don't hold your breathe for Darcy to go. Apparently the "black ops" interview was c7 beginning to groom him to take over from Watson as their Melbourne sports presenter.

More proof that the price of crack in this town is way too low

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there was an injury on the field there's nobody I'd rather go to than this bloke. Have listened to him for years on triple m and seven and is rarely ever wrong. Sounds like we won't need him anyway with all the doctors we have in this thread.

You have got to be kidding?

He was wrong that often and all he did was guesswork. I'm not saying it's easy to diagnose a player when you aren't personally checking him out but he acted like he knew for sure and so often he got it wrong that it got to the stage where I knew to wait until I heard from the club then rely on him.

As for him loving the spotlight well that is certainly true. Arrogant and glory seeking I have heard from someone that worked alongside him.

Good riddance, spent far too much time offering his worthless analysis of the game when his role should be nothing more than confirming suspicions when it comes to injuries.

Get that female vet who used to be on the Harry Cooper show, she would great in front of a camera. I don't know if she knows much about human medicine, but not the point.

He was almost as bad as the AFL games on PS2 when describing injuries. Remember the Swans vs Pies prelim in 2012 when Ted hurt his ankle, Larkins said he'd be out for the game and the Grand Final...Ted came back on minutes later.

Dr Geoffrey Edelsten is available and has no family ties that will restrict his ability to work. ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back