Prediction Dockers Brownlow Votes

Remove this Banner Ad

You could easily swap Fyfe and Danger, Both were sensational, couldn't begrudge the umps if they leaned either way.

It would be quite unusual to see the 3 go to the player from the losing side though, considering how close the battle was.

Does Nat pick up at least 1 vote from the loss on Friday? I thought he was influential even though the result didn't go our way.

3. D Martin
2. B Ellis
1. N Fyfe

Doubt it. 3-2-1 will be all Tiges in a 30 point win most likely.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's 6 clear BOGs for Fyfe imo - Geelong, Sydney, Bulldogs, North Melbourne, Adelaide and Gold Coast.

It's going to be funny because the commentator will say N..... And try to build the anticipation but everyone besides Nick Suban will know who he's talking about. Poor Subes... He'll be secretly shocked/excited/disappointed for 20 rounds or so. That's torture right there. Just let him play in the GF... He'll be full of pent up rage.

It's going to be funny because the commentator will say N..... And try to build the anticipation but everyone besides Nick Suban will know who he's talking about. Poor Subes... He'll be secretly shocked/excited/disappointed for 20 rounds or so. That's torture right there. Just let him play in the GF... He'll be full of pent up rage.
We sure we want a player who isn't likely to retire to do an Alistar Lynch?

Fyfe another 3 or Neale/Ibbotson more valuable last night?
Lachie first half was outstanding, Fyfe didn't really get going but he just turned it up big time after the second half.

Neale had 34 disposals and 14 clearances, has to be a fair chance for the 3 votes.

Neale had 34 disposals and 14 clearances, has to be a fair chance for the 3 votes.

Didn't use it well at all though.

I thought Walters was the game winner so he gets the 3 from me. Ibbo mopped up everything all night, played a sensational game so he gets my 1.
Swan was Pies best IMO so gave him the 2.

Didn't use it well at all though.

I thought Walters was the game winner so he gets the 3 from me. Ibbo mopped up everything all night, played a sensational game so he gets my 1.
Swan was Pies best IMO so gave him the 2.

Fair enough but this isn't the bigfooty vote thread, this the Brownlow prediction thread. And I predict umpires will award 3 votes to the bloke with the most impressive stats. And also at this point I think they'll be looking for an excuse to give 3 votes to someone who isn't Fyfe.

Last edited:
Fair enough but this isn't the bigfooty vote thread, this the Brownlow prediction thread. And I predict umpires will award 3 votes to the bloke with the most impressive stats.

They don't look at stats mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back