Ibbotson - 2
Barlow - 2
Johnson - 1

mundy, neale, d pearce 2 votes
c pearce, spurr, dawson, macca 1 vote

clancee good after a very ordinary start
too many skill errors by hill
gu lost the plot after 1/2 time
deboer good but field kicking still rubbish (more good than bad)
Suban good but dropped off after 1/2 time
Barlow worked really hard but missed targets ++
Sheridan pretty good. lot better than last week.
Mayne worked hard.

Dont say that !!! Lets hope he has a rotten game this weekend !!!
Let's hope he's rested! I'm conceding myself to defeat so that I will be super happy if Fyfe wins something (hopefully the Brownlow of course) but it looks difficult from here.

If anyone is going to pinch the Brownlow off Fyfe it'll most likely be Dangerfield.
I thought that a while back - Dangerfield's definitely a smokey for the Brownlow because he always polls well, and has had a pretty good season. And Fyfe's relying on all the best on grounds - that he seriously deserves - but let's not forget that umpires vote this :p Who knows what they'll do. If (When) Fyfe does win it that's just insane considering he's been either playing injured, or not playing for almost half the season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that a while back - Dangerfield's definitely a smokey for the Brownlow because he always polls well, and has had a pretty good season. And Fyfe's relying on all the best on grounds - that he seriously deserves - but let's not forget that umpires vote this :p Who knows what they'll do. If (When) Fyfe does win it that's just insane considering he's been either playing injured, or not playing for almost half the season

I just went through rounds 1-22 and I can see Dangerfield polling at least 22 votes.

I still reckon Fyfe's games 1-13 are the most dominant performances I can remember from an individual player,because of this he'll be too far ahead for the chasers to run down IMO.

No doubt it'll be a nerve racking count for us Freo folk considering Fyfe having no vote games for the last 10 weeks!

I just went through rounds 1-22 and I can see Dangerfield polling at least 22 votes.

I still reckon Fyfe's games 1-13 are the most dominant performances I can remember from an individual player,because of this he'll be too far ahead for the chasers to run down IMO.

No doubt it'll be a nerve racking count for us Freo folk considering Fyfe having no vote games for the last 10 weeks!

All because of one idiot who got off scott free.

I don't have anyone polling in 13 games except Fyfe. In those 13 he could get three in 7-10, lowest number I see from him is 27 which will win the count.

If he had 13 amazing games scattered across the year he would be a monty in everyones eyes, its only because it happened so long ago that people are sceptical.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back