Player Sponsorship Dockers Buddy Draft 2016 - Selections Only

Remove this Banner Ad

I think one or two of the players mentioned by Fyfe in his Brownlow acceptance speech will face increased competition from the up and coming players. But de Boer has a lot going for him. He is as fit as he has ever been. He is harder than a cat's head, a tackling beast, and he knows his role. He has been picked as best clubman twice for a reason. And he will be 26 just before the season starts, so will be entering his prime.

But yes, you will have a tough season ahead. Because for every game he gets, he will be the supporting act for the likes of Fyfe and Hill. Posters on here will call for him to be dropped even when he is performing a role that the shiny new players could not.

And he is one of our hottest players...:D

When you get a "Vale You" from apparentlydead you may gather the cause is beyond saving.

MDB and Suban get a particularly rough trot from some of the Armchair Zempilas's (or should that just be Zempilas'?) on here.

I think those two as well as Danyle Pearce are probably going to continue being the whipping boys.

Bon Chance!

I didn't think people would be easing me into this straight away. The first pre season game is a while away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm guessing tants is Danyle Pearce...

Cos that's what he throws when no one kicks to him!
You say some really mean things. :(

If Danyle could kick like me, then we would have something to bitch about. My kicking is a bit like John Howard's bowling.

Also, welcome aboard Tobiko you've got the easiest job on Big Footy, defending DP.

DP 4 lyf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back