Analysis Dockers Supercoach/Fantasy Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you guys reckon Micky Walters is going to average this season in fantasy, he's at a very tempting price of around 350k, thoughts?
Don't know fantasy wise, but SC he is good value. A FWD who will get some time in the midfield with an accurate kick and good for 2+ goals a game. Not too many better choices around his price range.

What do you guys reckon Micky Walters is going to average this season in fantasy, he's at a very tempting price of around 350k, thoughts?
He will be good in fantasy as well. In 2013 he averaged 82, and I would expect him to go past that in 2015.

Hopefully 85-90, he is in my team at the moment.

Hi guys.

Do you guys reckon Neale can average 100+ fantasy this season?

Cheers

Stephen Hill going to get tagged most weeks

what are his fantasy scoring potential looking like

this is for elite

MJ is looking like he could be back to his best so is there a case for him in fantasy?

Overall our tall defenders are looking good at this stage with only Dawson injured and even though he'll probably only miss a game or two Duffield out wont hurt MJ's score any.

Hard to judge the premium defenders but even if MJ doesn't hit triple figures he could easily bring in 80+ week in and week out.

Last edited:
Hey guys. My resolve is wavering a little re Lachie Neale - I was expecting him to spend more time in the guts, especially with Crowley not playing. I know he's not going to ton up in SC every week, but is tonight's game, lurking around HF/HB rotating through the middle what we should expect?

For DT keepers... been looking for a couple of backs for the last 2 picks in my draft... I didnt get to watch the game today, but did sheridan play HB? And whats the chances of him playing rd1/best 22? I know he is listed as a mid, but happy to take him now if he is a chance to gain back status in the future

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For DT keepers... been looking for a couple of backs for the last 2 picks in my draft... I didnt get to watch the game today, but did sheridan play HB? And whats the chances of him playing rd1/best 22? I know he is listed as a mid, but happy to take him now if he is a chance to gain back status in the future

I think he is best 25, but is borderline to play round 1. Not much chance of getting and keeping back status.

Has Sutcliffe been taken yet? If not get him.

Blakely is the other one I would look at as a long term prospect, looks a gem.

For DT: I have Sutcliffe which has been discussed a bit and Sheridan at a tempting $216k, with Duff, Mzungu, Suban out for ? amount of weeks surely he could keep his spot long enough to be a great cash cow? Looks to play a DT friendly role as well on the weekend.

Thoughts on potential average? Would lock Sher in if he wasnt just a mid only, only doubts I have is that Id have to start him on the ground and Id need ~75+ from him every week till I can upgrade him.

Also on Sutcliffe, he would just get involved in plenty of +6s back there wouldnt he? Had Ibbo in my side initially but with Silvagni out worried about Ibbo having to play a KPD role. While you guys wouldnt really waste Sutcliffe in a super defensive role right?

Cheers in advance!
FTR I live in WA so already got my tix for R1 and will be cheering for ur mob passionately! (Ryder factor + Freo is my preferred WA side)

For DT: I have Sutcliffe which has been discussed a bit and Sheridan at a tempting $216k, with Duff, Mzungu, Suban out for ? amount of weeks surely he could keep his spot long enough to be a great cash cow? Looks to play a DT friendly role as well on the weekend.

Thoughts on potential average? Would lock Sher in if he wasnt just a mid only, only doubts I have is that Id have to start him on the ground and Id need ~75+ from him every week till I can upgrade him.

Also on Sutcliffe, he would just get involved in plenty of +6s back there wouldnt he? Had Ibbo in my side initially but with Silvagni out worried about Ibbo having to play a KPD role. While you guys wouldnt really waste Sutcliffe in a super defensive role right?

Cheers in advance!
FTR I live in WA so already got my tix for R1 and will be cheering for ur mob passionately! (Ryder factor + Freo is my preferred WA side)

Yeah, I have the same concerns with Ibbo. Expect him to get somebody like Westoff first round. Sutcliffe looks very good, he is locked into my side.

Sheridan is tempting as his price, if he is named on the field may be worth the risk but with a Sunday game you probably won't know until too late.
He is definitely border line best 22 at the moment, so is a chance to be a sub in some games. I would avoid. (That was his best game for us by a country mile, there is no guarantees he can replicate it.)

Could (and should) have kicked 3 or 4 goals yesterday, I am salivating at the prospect of him regularly streaming forward this year.
I'm glad uncle Ross is listening when I mention not getting enough goals from half back.

Seriously PM me Ross, I'll work for free!

Hey guys. My resolve is wavering a little re Lachie Neale - I was expecting him to spend more time in the guts, especially with Crowley not playing. I know he's not going to ton up in SC every week, but is tonight's game, lurking around HF/HB rotating through the middle what we should expect?

Any thoughts on the downsides of picking Neale? Looking for him in my AFL Fantasy team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back