Analysis Dockers Supercoach/Fantasy Q&A

Remove this Banner Ad

If you are talking about Clancee, I think if he's your worst problem you're probably going alright. I wouldn't expect him to score more than 50 that often, though. He should be turned into one of Oxley, Saad or McIntosh of you don't have them.

Of course, with GAJ, Cripps, Goodes and a plethora of others he might not be your biggest problem (or two), in which case he's likely to keep getting games for a while.
thanks I didn't go for GAJ and picked the right rookies including Saad and McIntosh this year, so nicely placed. Yep I will change him into Oxley and cash up. Think Cripps will be good they need to give him extended run in the 1sts. Hope you guys do well this year and give it a shake.

Posted this on the supercoach board but wouldn't mind some more opinions.
:)

----------

Ok, I've made my trades for the week and I've already started to think that I have a few other options that might be better.

The trade I made was:

Sutcliffe --> Laird
Clem Smith --> Vandenberg

Both are sideways/corrective trades and will net some money further down the track. But neither are keepers so i'm burning two trades.

The other options I have are:

Sutcliffe --> Rance
Cripps --> Nelson

Lock in Rance now who should be a Top 8 defender, but at the expense of missing out on Vandenberg and trading in Cripps before he has a chance to increase. Also Nelson is a fairly average pickup.

Sutcliffe --> Docherty
Cripps --> Vandenberg

Lock in Docherty who should be a top 15 defender and trade in Cripps for the cash cow VDB.

Thoughts??

Hey guys I have de Boer in my Ultimate Footy team and I was wondering if you guys think he'll start being given full games, or if I should just get rid of him?

Ross has said he doesn't like to use the same player as sub too many times, but given how well he's done as sub in the first two games I can see them persisting with it. Not worth it imo.

Hey guys I have de Boer in my Ultimate Footy team and I was wondering if you guys think he'll start being given full games, or if I should just get rid of him?
There must be better on the WW. Ben Griffiths? Jesse White? Zac O'Brien? Even Freo's own Matt Taberner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi Dockers fans

Quick question, is Fyfe going to murder Rosa or am I getting overexcited?

Aren't we a little past the stage where we speculate if Fyfe would be a good DT/SC selection? If it's about making him captain this week then against West Coast is as good a time as any. I'll be blunt, whether Rosa even plays or not will have no bearing on Fyfe dominating.

Had his calf strapped at training this morning and as a result only trained lightly but my guess is that it's more precautionary than anything. Might not be though. Your call.

Hi,
I have Barlow in a draft league and his last two weeks have been rather concerning with scores in the 50's. I've watched the games and he doesnt look injured but he does look to make a lot of leads and get ignored. And watching last nights games it looked like he was tagging/run with type roles which would impact his scores (as Crowley is out).

Thoughts? Currently thinking about trading him. Or is this just a small form slump.

Thanks

Hi,
I have Barlow in a draft league and his last two weeks have been rather concerning with scores in the 50's. I've watched the games and he doesnt look injured but he does look to make a lot of leads and get ignored. And watching last nights games it looked like he was tagging/run with type roles which would impact his scores (as Crowley is out).

Thoughts? Currently thinking about trading him. Or is this just a small form slump.

Thanks

He is spending more time forward. Not sure why, but I would hold him for a few more weeks. Some people have reported that he may be carrying an injury, but he could just be working his way into the year.

I have him in RDT and can't afford to keep getting killed by him. Would he still be in your best mid rotation or do you think Lyon is pushing him out?

I have him in RDT and can't afford to keep getting killed by him. Would he still be in your best mid rotation or do you think Lyon is pushing him out?

Trade him out, not sure why his numbers have dropped but he would have a massive BE at the moment.

Low time on ground means he is being nursed through the start of the year, may mean he is a bit sore or carrying an injury.

Just a question, what's going on with barlow? I got him in super coach so just wondering haha
There was some talk about chest infection/flu going around. He might have been affected. Beyond that, and what jusjoshin mentioned there hasn't been anything noticeable different from the Cats game.

There was some talk about chest infection/flu going around. He might have been affected. Beyond that, and what jusjoshin mentioned there hasn't been anything noticeable different from the Cats game.

Have heard he is playing a different role from week to week and it seems Mundy is getting more of the points. I'm keeping him for now but gee he needs to start getting the pill. Love Micky, is a fav of mine in dream team so hoping he comes good!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back