FTA-TV Doctor Who

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'm up to season 3 of Who, I'm wondering whether or not I should start watching Torchwood as well? Heard that this is probably where I should start if I wanted to, but does it add much to what happens in Who or can I just wait until I'm done with Who altogether?

So I'm up to season 3 of Who, I'm wondering whether or not I should start watching Torchwood as well? Heard that this is probably where I should start if I wanted to, but does it add much to what happens in Who or can I just wait until I'm done with Who altogether?
Do Who

Probably finish Doctor Who, but Torchwood is nice as a little bit of a spinoff if you want

In the comments I think they say it's a fake. Although it is very spectacular. If it were the BBC doing they'd have one or two shots/speeches from a new episode.

On a side note, I have a feeling they won't do anything for the 10th Anniversary. They want to imagine Doctor Who as a show that's existed for 50 years. Not one that got split and had a break.

On a side note, I have a feeling they won't do anything for the 10th Anniversary. They want to imagine Doctor Who as a show that's existed for 50 years. Not one that got split and had a break.
I love that connection to the past, and no other show is more aware of or in love with it's own history.. I'm like a schoolgirl if I see an old Doctor or spot a reference to the past :$

11927460_1188407647839927_7045023343720406131_o.jpg

It's annoying that they have to write the Daleks in every season, they lose their impact when you are just waiting for them to turn up all the time.
Yeah but they are like lovable old friends now, really hoping we get a Rusty story again :p

By Rassilon's beard, that was one heck of a season opener.

Definitely the best opener to a series since the show returned ..

Really can't say much more but the early online consensus is it was a stone cold classic.

Top Stuff Moffat:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that was...rather excellent.

They're obviously not dead. The Dalek's shot looked more like teleporters. Missy and Clara didn't disintegrate the way people normally shot by the Dalek's do

Well that was...rather excellent.

They're obviously not dead. The Dalek's shot looked more like teleporters. Missy and Clara didn't disintegrate the way people normally shot by the Dalek's do

I knew it was too good to be true that Clara was disintegrated in the first episode of the season.

At the end the Doctor was changing history when about to kill young Davros so my guess is the others death's will be undone down the line.

The Master and the Doctor are both insane old souls who have seen the end, the beginning and the futility of everything. The Doctor looks for meaning by making insignificant people significant to him, the Master looks inward and makes everyone insignificant BUT him.

Unfortunately my dream of the Doctor and the Master as companions won't ever come about because the stupid audience needs the stupid human character to ask the stupid questions so the Doctor or Master can explain everything to them (us).

The Master, where everything is a game and nothing matters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back