Cars & Transportation Dodgy drivers or roads - rant here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for me to actually install the dashcam. I have seen a few in my time as well
Definitely get a dashcam, it is proabably the best purchase for your car :thumbsu:. It's good for filming idiots on the road and great for those times when you have an accident that isn't your fault and the other driver tries to blame you like this guy:

Bought a dashcam the other day. $35 at Coles. May be cheap and nasty but not too fussed for the great price; films 720p with motion detection which is all I need.

Where's the best place on your windscreen to mount it? I currently have mind at the top left (passengers side) and angled towards the road, but would obscuring it behind the rear view mirror be a better idea?

Bought a dashcam the other day. $35 at Coles. May be cheap and nasty but not too fussed for the great price; films 720p with motion detection which is all I need.

Where's the best place on your windscreen to mount it? I currently have mind at the top left (passengers side) and angled towards the road, but would obscuring it behind the rear view mirror be a better idea?
I have mine sitting behind the rear view mirror.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can understand that but when you have all three lanes (not even in peak) doing well less than 80 km/h from as far back as Vermont, I get pretty shitty.

I think I was having a particularly bad day when I wrote that but I still think people should learn the limits better. Also truckies can go **** themselves if think they should be able to line up all beside each other at the lights, it seriously happens nearly every time I stop at Heathmont shops.
People in Melbourne (and Australia) are just sh!t at driving in any multi-lane roads with speed limits above 60. The are selfish, block lanes, have no kind of etiquette and little awareness of anyone around them. It should be mandatory for people to watch a video of how Germans use freeways before being allowed to drive on Melbourne's freeways. Its pretty simple, move out of the right lane if someone is trying to get past, trucks stay out of the right lane altogether and never overtake on the left.

Was driving on the Calder and this nufty in front of me would look to change in to the right lane every time there was a freeway entrance....there were a few close calls that day. Was behind him for about 150km too before I decided to piss off. One of the most dangerous things I've seen on a freeway.

Just...how do you even?
12196080_998504956881151_1851835963918318759_n.jpg

12036559_998504973547816_4711764381000446278_n.jpg

12193787_998504986881148_4796571319892285498_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/TrafficServicesNSWPF/posts/998505036881143

Remove this Banner Ad

Back