Does anyone like Tony Shaw?

Do you like Tony Shaw as an expert commentator

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

With all due respect the thread is about him as a commentator, might be a great bloke but he's no good behind the mic.

Kind of the opposite of Dwayne, s**t bloke but his commentary is Gold Class.
You *en what?

Tony shaw is a shocker. He needs to learn how to give the advice rather than being a total smartarse when giving that advice.
You notice it more when dermie gets a bit quiet when he's serious.
Tony shaw speaks like a smartarse and that makes him sound like everything he's saying is all tongue in cheek.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've always taken Position 1A (when he says it) to me, next to where the player should have been. So it's taken as a bit of a criticism.

Surely the player should be in Position 1.

Nope. He's a pest. Everytime any ex collingwood players are on there i head for the mute button and put the radio on.

Tony Shaw... what can I say. "No Doubt" he is a woeful commentator, because every kid that was taken in the top 20 of the draft "is going to be a 10 year player for Club X"

I reckon Shawry, has a haircut once a week before whatever game he commentates on TV. Has a Lego head.

Tony Shaw... what can I say. "No Doubt" he is a woeful commentator, because every kid that was taken in the top 20 of the draft "is going to be a 10 year player for Club X"

I reckon Shawry, has a haircut once a week before whatever game he commentates on TV.
Just goes to show that he doesn't do his homework.

He just reels off the same generic crap for most matches.

Absolutely terrible.

I can't stand him commentating West Coast games, did Woosha or someone smack him back in the early 90s? He seems to hate on West Coast so bad.

Back