Review Dogs v Suns in Cairns.

Remove this Banner Ad

One of those days when absolutely nothing went right. Wish I could erase it from my memory...most frustrating game of footy I can remember seeing.

Tom Murphy has proven tonight that he is not an AFL standard defender and should probably be delisted. The knee he forced into the Bulldogs player was a dirty play and should be punished accordingly.

Aaron Hall should be dropped too.

Bulldogs have a decent coach with a semblance of a gameplan
Makes a difference
Mate went up today with his missus
At least they have a few days at Port Douglas to wash that pile of poo off

Makes a difference
Whatever you do DON'T talk about McKenna's game plan on this thread
you will get attacked

A
Tom Murphy has proven tonight that he is not an AFL standard defender and should probably be delisted. The knee he forced into the Bulldogs player was a dirty play and should be punished accordingly.

Aaron Hall should be dropped too.
Agree with murphy hall should get no more chances until he can put his head over the football Martin will be a good footballer but he is no where near it at this stage

Makes a difference
Are you serious? Great first post you troll. I wonder what you're other alias is?
We'll get the Bluey knockers up and about no doubt, but if you don't think last week's effort with 2 rotations wasn't going to affect us, you're clueless.
Yep that's an excuse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stanley gives me the shits every time he goes near the ball, why is he playing on the middle so much, so bad. Also putting Swallow in the backline for the 4th quater when the game is on the line WTF! Also playing Sam Day in the backline for 3 quartets? Why not give him more of a chance to kick some goals and stretch there defence? O'Meara the only one who can hold his head high today.
hahaha shows you know nothing about footy....
Stanley was the toughest player by a mile. Was at the game today and he is always working off the ball and shouldering the load. He sticks to his man works hard all day. Not saying Stanley did not make mistakes today everyone did but one of the best for mine today.
Hall and Shaw were hopeless, Risch smashed in defence, along with Murphy.
May worked hard all day along with Lynch, O'Meara was good along with Swallow.
Trouble is no leadership on the field Risch was hardly sighted. No one really stood up to take control and rally the troops.

BEST
Western Bulldogs:
Macrae, Hrovat, Dahlhaus, Johannisen, Hunter, Minson, Boyd
Gold Coast: O'Meara, Prestia, Stanley, Kolodjashnij, Lynch
INJURIES
Western Bulldogs:
Ryan Griffen (ill) replaced in the selected side by Jason Johannisen,
Gold Coast: Kade Kolodjashnij (hamstring)

The Dogs broke our lines too easily and won most 50-50 contests. 58-38 inside 50s and 115 less possessions is a clear indication that our midfield broke down. We missed Ablett, not for his possessions, but for his leadership. As acting captain Rischitelli was AWOL for most of that match.

Are you serious? Great first post you troll. I wonder what you're other alias is?
We'll get the Bluey knockers up and about no doubt, but if you don't think last week's effort with 2 rotations wasn't going to affect us, you're clueless.
Yep that's an excuse.

If I'm a troll then I caught you
But I'm not
So piss off
Go have a look on the Metricon wall
I'm a Foundation member
Are you?

Never knew why we took Tom Murphy
Slow poor skills and bad under pressure
Aaron Hall just not good enough
I think we should persist with Martin for the rest of the year..get some game time into him, but gawd he's tiny
You can accept defeats like that from contenders, but the Bulldogs aren't that

Aaron Hall needs to be dropped until he finds some form in the magoos. Not good enough. He isn't the only one who should be scrutinised, though. This eerily reminded me of our loss against the West Coast Eagles (in that some players simply showed no desire to win). I don't want this club to develop a losing culture, which is beginning to rear its ugly head. This needs to be fixed.

Just remember, the Bulldogs are an improving, competitive young side. But I must say, one has to acknowledge the incredible value of Gazza,,,, as captain , general, director on the field, not to mention his own playing performances, we missed him so much,,, we were lost out there today guys. not saying we are a one man side , just saying you don't know how good you got it to you loose it. !!!! I don't want to be a doomsday man, but I feel we will not make the finals now,,,, one must serious appreciate the value of Gazza week in week out.

If I'm a troll then I caught you
But I'm not
So piss off
Go have a look on the Metricon wall
I'm a Foundation member
Are you?
Congratulations. Nah I'm not as important as you I'm just a lowly Victorian Suns member, but I do 'support' a young team that have their ups and downs.

Wow...totally disgusted with people completely bagging out the Mighty Suns and individual players! Sure Murphy was poor (first game this year),Hall has played some good games this year. We are getting tired,players are getting injuries but so are every other team. Nothing worked tonight,hope to get Fish Matera back next week and Win......Go SUNS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back