Competitions Dogwatch voted 2015 Western Bulldogs BF POTY

Remove this Banner Ad

2015 BF POTY.jpg

As voted by his peers, once again dogwatch has been voted as the Western Bulldogs BigFooty poster of the year for 2015.

Results

1- dogwatch with 15.5% of the vote
equal 2nd - topdog69 and Pannalstaroz with 12.1% of the vote

Congrats once again to dogwatch for another stellar year of posting and contribution to the board.

Ant_ ; please arrange the medal for dogwatch

Thanks all

Thanks for the support and kind words.
I'm a little unnerved by this as there are so many other posters on our board who are variously thoughtful, knowledgeable, passionate, talented, well-connected, humorous and very readable. As others have already noted above, the POTY result was so even it shows what a broad range of contributors and talents we have.

I signed up a few years ago for reasons that probably all of us did - to stay close to the club, to get the news and opinions of others (not just the mainstream commentators), to join in discussions, to share the humour, to celebrate the highs and to console each other on the lows.

I've nearly always lived where Bulldog supporters are viewed as something of an oddity, so the BF board gives me a welcome opportunity to do all of the above and to connect with the WB tribe. The odd thing is, I don't think I've ever met any of you (at least not to recognise you as your BF identity). Maybe there'll be a chance sometime this year.

Anyway, back to business - stand by for the 2016 Time Capsule and in early March the 2016 Pieman competition. Then bring on the real stuff.

Go Doggies ... the big day is getting nearer!

Thanks for the support and kind words.
I'm a little unnerved by this as there are so many other posters on our board who are variously thoughtful, knowledgeable, passionate, talented, well-connected, humorous and very readable. As others have already noted above, the POTY result was so even it shows what a broad range of contributors and talents we have.

I signed up a few years ago for reasons that probably all of us did - to stay close to the club, to get the news and opinions of others (not just the mainstream commentators), to join in discussions, to share the humour, to celebrate the highs and to console each other on the lows.

I've nearly always lived where Bulldog supporters are viewed as something of an oddity, so the BF board gives me a welcome opportunity to do all of the above and to connect with the WB tribe. The odd thing is, I don't think I've ever met any of you (at least not to recognise you as your BF identity). Maybe there'll be a chance sometime this year.

Anyway, back to business - stand by for the 2016 Time Capsule and in early March the 2016 Pieman competition. Then bring on the real stuff.

Go Doggies ... the big day is getting nearer!
TL;DR

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 210674

As voted by his peers, once again dogwatch has been voted as the Western Bulldogs BigFooty poster of the year for 2015.

Results

1- dogwatch with 15.5% of the vote
equal 2nd - topdog69 and Pannalstaroz with 12.1% of the vote

Congrats once again to dogwatch for another stellar year of posting and contribution to the board.

Ant_ ; please arrange the medal for dogwatch

Thanks all

Our POTY badge doesn't have a year on it... so as dogwatch already has it ... my work is done. :D

Well done dogwatch btw

I've nearly always lived where Bulldog supporters are viewed as something of an oddity
Bulldust. We're completely normal thank you very much

I personally love our new cheer squad uniform for 2016

I prefer to see my placing as equal 8th, not equal 2nd last.

Onya DW. You make me want to be a better contributor, then I remember that it would involve a degree of insight and I revert to type.

I prefer to see my placing as equal 8th, not equal 2nd last.

Onya DW. You make me want to be a better contributor, then I remember that it would involve a degree of insight and I revert to type.
You have skills that others don't, NdG. This board needs all types.

Just keep that axe at the ready*. We might be needing you.

* and the crayons too

Notwithstanding dogwatch 's outstanding year and deserving win, can I go early and nominate ManOfClay for this year. I'm not big on the main board because it's full of tools, but having had a browse, some of the work being put on there is pure gold. A golden thumbs up for you, Sir, and please may your vitriol and wit never abate.

image.jpeg

Notwithstanding dogwatch 's outstanding year and deserving win, can I go early and nominate ManOfClay for this year. I'm not big on the main board because it's full of tools, but having had a browse, some of the work being put on there is pure gold. A golden thumbs up for you, Sir, and please may your vitriol and wit never abate.

View attachment 218973

See, I'm not that crash hot on posting here because we all have similar opinions.

I like to have a dig at those who post things anti-Bulldogs and I do enjoy some schadenfraude

Remove this Banner Ad

Back