Dom Sheed V Matt Crouch

Who would you rather?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sheed at the moment but would love to seem what Crouch does in 5 years time when he's had a few preseasons to get really fit because he's a ball magnet in close.
This is Sheed's second year so how do you figure Crouch will be much fitter than Sheed?

Crouch is getting no way near as much opportunity but even so, Sheed is way ahead right now. He's not a great athlete and his skills are often a little sketchy, but he's a natural footballer and someone I'd like in my side. Sounds a bit like someone else doesn't it...

Crouch is getting no way near as much opportunity but even so, Sheed is way ahead right now. He's not a great athlete and his skills are often a little sketchy, but he's a natural footballer and someone I'd like in my side. Sounds a bit like someone else doesn't it...
I can't figure out who that someone else is supposed to be.

this one would be interesting now. I think sheed easily had crouch covered last year but this season crouch has gone to another level. Im not expecting anything from sheed when he returns as he missed all preseason and has been on the sideline for the last 4 months.

this one would be interesting now. I think sheed easily had crouch covered last year but this season crouch has gone to another level. Im not expecting anything from sheed when he returns as he missed all preseason and has been on the sideline for the last 4 months.
So probably best to wait a while to judge? From the relatively small sample size I still think I'd prefer Sheed, but we've definitely got to wait a see for a little while.

Crouch has played 2 more games than Sheed so I'm not sure where you got him having nowhere near as much opportunity as Sheed from. Also last year he was one of our best kicks in the midfield behind only Shuey and Gaff, far better disposal than Priddis if that's what your implying.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crouch has played 2 more games than Sheed so I'm not sure where you got him having nowhere near as much opportunity as Sheed from. Also last year he was one of our best kicks in the midfield behind only Shuey and Gaff, far better disposal than Priddis if that's what your implying.
What was their respective game tallies at the time of my post? Definitely a better kick than Priddis but plenty of improvement there.

Didnt see the game but i heard Matt Had a blinder.
What was their respective game tallies at the time of my post? Definitely a better kick than Priddis but plenty of improvement there.
Sheed's kicking is borderline elite, what lets him down is his decision making at times. Its something that was regarded highly in his u/18's so i guess its something that will improve with experience. Sheed's biggest weakness at the moment is probably his speed and probably his contested work. His speed will never improve but his contested work should once he gets some size to his frame.

Crouch has probably edged Sheed due to this season but Sheed has become a vital cog in our side. Sheed had his best game since returning from injury and it was a quality game.

Not probably and not edge, Crouch has easily overtaken Sheed in a big way.
Sheed's been out most of the year and has only played a handful of games. Give the guy a chance to find his feet, has been improving every week since returning and was one of our best against adelaide.

Not probably and not edge, Crouch has easily overtaken Sheed in a big way.
you're right. This season crouch has lift his production and sheed hasn't due to his injuries but it seems like sheed has been our missing link in the midfield and its not every day a 20 year old kid (excpet elite ones like bont/cripps/merret) is such a vital part of the midfield in a contending side.

you're right. This season crouch has lift his production and sheed hasn't due to his injuries but it seems like sheed has been our missing link in the midfield and its not every day a 20 year old kid (excpet elite ones like bont/cripps/merret) is such a vital part of the midfield in a contending side.
Matt crouch is a vital part of a midfield in a contending side.

Back