Domestic Fixtures 2014/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Will the Ryobi Cup (or whatever it's called) be telecast on GEM again this year? It was great last year.

Will the Ryobi Cup (or whatever it's called) be telecast on GEM again this year? It was great last year.
Yes; games 3, 6-9, 12, 13, 15, 17-20, 22 and the finals will be on GEM

Be interesting to see where the Vics end up for the last 3 matches, hopefully not the Junction

They should bring one game out to Ringwood :D

I've heard they are considering - Launceston, Alice Springs, Ballarat, Canberra and Geelong as likely possibilities.

They will not even consider playing at a non-upgraded Junction Oval, because they are trying to prove a point to the AFL and Federal Government.

I've heard they are considering - Launceston, Alice Springs, Ballarat, Canberra and Geelong as likely possibilities.

They will not even consider playing at a non-upgraded Junction Oval, because they are trying to prove a point to the AFL and Federal Government.
why would they go to Launceston, there's a perfectly good state team in tasmania, we don't need to be down there, canberra kind of gets NSW, and the only reason to go to Alice Springs would be to spread some games to where there really is none, and poach for any good players, we need some of them.

why would they go to Launceston, there's a perfectly good state team in tasmania, we don't need to be down there, canberra kind of gets NSW, and the only reason to go to Alice Springs would be to spread some games to where there really is none, and poach for any good players, we need some of them.
Because they're FC quality grounds and the Victoria don't have any except the MCG?

speaking of the Newcastle ground, it reminds me of David Hussey's innings vs NSW
rhs_hussey.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back