Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Got it for $10 from Blockbuster as it shut down here.
So I'm playing my career as a bowler. I'm bowling well but not taking wickets. WTF. taking like 1 wicket per innings. I'm my second match.

Got it for $10 from Blockbuster as it shut down here.
So I'm playing my career as a bowler. I'm bowling well but not taking wickets. WTF. taking like 1 wicket per innings. I'm my second match.
Ah the good old closing of the local vidya rent store. Had my local videoez and blockbuster go within two weeks of each other. Nabbed about 20 blu rays and about 40 DVD for cheap as chips.

You'll get there eventually, takes time. Which is what I like about DB14.

About 10 or so with my pace bowler. Got 5 in an over once in a Big Bash game iirc.

Playing with my Bangladesh All-Rounder atm. Batting has fallen away a bit in FC but bowling is top notch. Got my first 5-fer in the Shield
I take heaps of wickets in state/BBL/IPL but struggle in international. I usually skip to International formats too.

What field and where do you usually bowl to? A lot of my wickets seem to come from catches at cover.

I take heaps of wickets in state/BBL/IPL but struggle in international. I usually skip to International formats too.

What field and where do you usually bowl to? A lot of my wickets seem to come from catches at cover.
Mid on, mid off, extra cover, point, deep fine leg, mid wicket and square leg always with the other 2 either at slip, straight on, deep mid wicket or deep cover depending where the batsman is looking. Left arm leggy iirc for this guy

My bloke is a left arm fast. I got no wickets in first match. 3/49 in 2nd. Thought I'd change difficulty to rookie and I did worse! no wickets.

Now that there is another Don Bradman Cricket coming, I have a few suggestions for the career mode.

-Not really career mode, but please please please make spinners actually turn the ball.

This. The spin has all the makings of being awesome. But the result is just not right.
The actual process is awesome though.

-Score quick fire 61 in ODD
- Get out for a pair, two edges off spinners (one onto my friggin stumps) next FC game
- Get out for 2 in next ODD, another edge, except from pace

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel like I am somewhat breaking the game. Always looking for singles and 2s instead of blocking. A few good timings and all of a sudden, 100 off 47 and 166 off 70 before being a turd trying to hit a six over cover point

I find the fielders a lot. I made 50 off 80 the other day with no boundaries and 38 singles. I rarely hit boundaries.
I try and do that but either a. I lose patience and it either works or it doesn't (got to love OP fielders) b. I get out edging typically. Generally try and get to about 30 in FC or 20 in ODD before trying to hit over the top.

-Score quick fire 61 in ODD
- Get out for a pair, two edges off spinners (one onto my friggin stumps) next FC game
- Get out for 2 in next ODD, another edge, except from pace

View attachment 210748
i was always out edging behind going for a cover drive or cut shot so i just leave those balls now until later in the innings and wait for straight balls and play them down to fine/square leg either 1 or 4 8/10 times. Have to get the timing right tho or you will probably be out LBW

i was always out edging behind going for a cover drive or cut shot so i just leave those balls now until later in the innings and wait for straight balls and play them down to fine/square leg either 1 or 4 8/10 times. Have to get the timing right tho or you will probably be out LBW
Missing that easy flick for 4 and going out lbw sucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back