Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Had the game since release and have cracked Australia in ODI and tests.

My biggest score was 204 not out in English P40. I bat at 4, at came after just 3 overs and batted until the end of the innings.

Average just below 50 in ODI in domestic and just above 40 in test. Only 24 in T20.

I struggle with T20 as I don't play myself and as a consequence mistime slogs and get out cheaply.

My tip is patience, get your timing right even if it's playing shots to the fielder. Wait until confidence bar is 3 quarters full and then go for it. I'm often 20 off 35 then end up making a century of 70-80 balls, slogging once my bar is good.

I'm playing in the IPL. Crack 5 sixes from the first 5 balls of the over, all dished up full on the stumps and deposited to cow corner. Bowler drops it short outside off on the 6th, I sky it just inside the boundary and caught. I want that gamerscore.

Still haven't been selected for the test side despite averaging 110, unaffected by not outs, last Shield season. Come on.

James Hopes.

8 overs. 0/112.

I personally hit him for 92* off 23.

Don't bowl 85km/h pies on middle and leg with no mid on to 1 batsman on 110 and the other on 60.
I always try to cart the no-necked prick and get out to him. I'm his bunny big time.

I always try to cart the no-necked prick and get out to him. I'm his bunny big time.
Hopes was the shields leading wicket taker in my career mode
I actually find it easier to play full pace or full spin bowlers, cause you have a decent idea of timing. Hopes is kind of in between

Hey guys. Just thought i'd pop in to this thread as i have been thinking about getting this game.

thoughts on the game?
Really good. Best and most accurate cricket game I have played. Career mode is good but lacks teams changing so can feel stale at times

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can score at will in most situations now but James Hopes is the one bowler I am still crap against :(. He stops me from executing my all out aggressive shot making (purely because of being a slow bowler). But I still get out to him playing conservatively.

I can score at will in most situations now but James Hopes is the one bowler I am still crap against :(. He stops me from executing my all out aggressive shot making (purely because of being a slow bowler). But I still get out to him playing conservatively.
he bowls so damn slow!

I love facing Hopes. If I'm playing Qld I bat conservatively and as soon as he comes on I go the tonk. Easy way to pick up quick runs

I change every fast bowler to medium - makes it easier to play each ball on merit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyway to stop your batting partner from scoring so quickly in first class games? Ryan Carters just hit 130 off 100 balls in the second innings and all of the other batsman I've batted with strike above 80. I'm on PS4.

Is there anyway to stop your batting partner from scoring so quickly in first class games? Ryan Carters just hit 130 off 100 balls in the second innings and all of the other batsman I've batted with strike above 80. I'm on PS4.
Chase a big limited overs total. They'll be striking at 50 in no time.

Career mode desperately needs to be redone to make this game anywhere near re-playable now. There is nothing about the mode that makes me want to play it again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back