Multiplat Don Bradman Cricket 14

Remove this Banner Ad

Really like the game even though i suck at it haha , but one thing that is a killer is that run out bug so many times i have my guy get to 20 and get a bad run out call

I feel for the Xbox owners but planet cricket is freaking hilarious with the xbox owners having a fit about not having the patch despite PS3 owners having it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I think maybe there should be an easier way to gain xp, If your just going to be a batsman, because you seem to get a heap more as a bowler.

Maybe for every run is 1 xp, just and idea, what's people's thoughts?

I think maybe there should be an easier way to gain xp, If your just going to be a batsman, because you seem to get a heap more as a bowler.

Maybe for every run is 1 xp, just and idea, what's people's thoughts?
That would be way too much. It's fine the way it is, it's not like your level in the game unlocks or does anything.
PS4 release yes or no?
No new news from what i've seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now tell me I can still get run out at the bowlers end after the ball has been hit back at the bowler and you hit the cancel run button, but nothing happens and I get run out.

Now tell me I can still get run out at the bowlers end after the ball has been hit back at the bowler and you hit the cancel run button, but nothing happens and I get run out.

You can, but you'd be really unlucky.

The laser-arm fielding seems to have been toned down a bit based on my pwn empirical evidence, but it's possible that I've just learned when to run and when not to.

I still sprint and dive for almost every run though.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class (second season, NSW v QLD @ Sydney)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): Fall of first wicket (~12-15 overs)
Ground: SCG
Teams: NSW v QLD
Get Best: Yep
Description of Issue: Three fieldsmen behind square. I had played every ball I faced front foot leg side. A link to the pic is below. You can clearly see the square leg umpire and the three fieldsmen. I was out on this ball which should have been given as a no ball

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7479/fukz.jpg

AS above, 3 fieldsmen behind square again. Game is patched now so surprised this slipped through the cracks seeing as it was posted both here and at Planet Cricket:

Mode: Career
Match Type: First Class (first season, NSW v QLD @ Sydney)
Over Count (Match Overs + When Occured): second innings, 0.4 overs in. Had scored majority of runs square in first innings though.
Ground: SCG
Teams: NSW v QLD
Get Best: Yep
Description of Issue: Three fieldsmen behind square. I had played towards square each ball I faced (3). A link to the pic is below. You can clearly see the square leg umpire and the three fieldsmen. As above, I scored heavily square of the wicket in the first innings.

HBK619 & BigAntStudios I thought this would have been towards the top of the list of fixes seeing as it is breaking a law of cricket. I can only assume it will be fixed in the next patch?

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3171/4t2f.jpg

Last edited:
HBK619 & BigAntStudios I thought this would have been towards the top of the list of fixes seeing as it is breaking a law of cricket. I can only assume it will be fixed in the next patch?

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/3171/4t2f.jpg
Your issue was originally posted last Sunday. A point at which the patch had already been submitted.

The first patch was originally just going to be for the career fix, there was only additional stuff put in that was already fixed post submission and had been thoughroughly tested.

Patch 2 will be very comprehensive fixing up fielding even more, field placements, will likely include some form of difficulty balancing, stamina fixes and balancing as well as adding in a couple of major features.

So your issue didn't slip through the cracks, it was just not possible to get in to this first patch without the risk of potential issues going unseen.

Your issue was originally posted last Sunday. A point at which the patch had already been submitted.

The first patch was originally just going to be for the career fix, there was only additional stuff put in that was already fixed post submission and had been thoughroughly tested.

Patch 2 will be very comprehensive fixing up fielding even more, field placements, will likely include some form of difficulty balancing, stamina fixes and balancing as well as adding in a couple of major features.

So your issue didn't slip through the cracks, it was just not possible to get in to this first patch without the risk of potential issues going unseen.

Thanks. Much appreciated.

Started a new career with the new patch. 7 in the first innings.... thought here we go again but came out in the second innings and smashed a quick fire 49...won by a wicket

Remove this Banner Ad

Back