News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rodriguez also described how Bosch gave the ballplayer “tips on how to beat MLB’s drug testing,” according to the DEA report.
The secret? According to Rodriguez, “Bosch advised him to only use mid-stream urine for MLB drug testing. Bosch told Rodriguez not to use the beginning or the end urine stream.” It worked. A test he took while using the drugs came up negative.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/mlb/article3578762.html#storylink=cpy

I'm at the stage of "wake me for the guillotine". It should have been wrapped up 12 months (or more) ago.

When you don't lance a boil it just gets worse. We needed a sacrificial lamb to blame all this on, should have been Hird. This will poison Essendon and to lesser extent the AFL in general for years to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why have we got 26 pages about issues at another club?
I'm happy to read the updates in the paper and keep our threads about us.

Anyone else agree?

Whilst I agree, id much prefer to have this discussion on our board as opposed to engaging in the pogrom that is the main board.

Correct. When something more newsworthy happens this thread will liven up a bit. For now we are just waiting... watching...

34 players from one club given infraction notices isnt newsworthy ?

ok the news limited stable want it suppressed due to their support of EFC.
fairfax want it suppressed due to their support of AFL heavies.

but the news is big. 12 month holidays for players are coming. coaching staff lifetime bans. watch this space.

34 players from one club given infraction notices isnt newsworthy ?

ok the news limited stable want it suppressed due to their support of EFC.
fairfax want it suppressed due to their support of AFL heavies.

but the news is big. 12 month holidays for players are coming. coaching staff lifetime bans. watch this space.

12 month bans? How certain are you of this? Will be interesting viewing Anzac when it's zaharakis v collingwood.

If they receive such long penalties you'd think this is something that will take essendon decades to recover from. Look how long Carlton has been irrelevant since the draft sanction.

If essendrugs cops a 12 month ban to the majority of their list, which players are they allowed to bring in to fill the breach, if any?

12 month bans? How certain are you of this? Will be interesting viewing Anzac when it's zaharakis v collingwood.
If they receive such long penalties you'd think this is something that will take essendon decades to recover from. Look how long Carlton has been irrelevant since the draft sanction.
If essendrugs cops a 12 month ban to the majority of their list, which players are they allowed to bring in to fill the breach, if any?

not curious WHY they recruited gwilt, or cooney, or kept winderlich, and fletcher ? then theres the ex afl has beens theyve found in local leagues. they are going to be well short of experience come 2015 and need experienced heads, much like GC & GWS did year one.

majority NO. about 18 of them is the guess.

not curious WHY they recruited gwilt, or cooney, or kept winderlich, and fletcher ? then theres the ex afl has beens theyve found in local leagues. they are going to be well short of experience come 2015 and need experienced heads, much like GC & GWS did year one.

majority NO. about 18 of them is the guess.

Valid point point re the acquisition of the old timers. I just thought that essendon deluded enough to believe that those guys could help them win the flag.

The afl would have enact some sort of rule where they could fill up the banned players spot for one season. If they have 28 left in their list and they have a decent injury run they won't be able to field a team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back