News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

As it's the off season, perhaps a football quiz will help pass the day.

Free offsite injections of something from Mexico to the first person to get it correct.

In the history of AFL/VFL who is the only person to be found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute as both a player & a coach????

Mar 11, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Yes of course I considered that, but when you are having to subpoena YOUR OWN WITNESSES, I think you're in a bit of strife.

It's game over haters:)

This is complete rubbish.

Just because a person knows something does not mean he or she will automatically volunteer that information or their time. Subpoenas are routinely used even for cooperative witnesses. If a person's case relies on evidence from a particular witness and the lawyer fails to issue a subpoena because he or she relies on a promise to attend by that witness, how would the lawyer demonstrate that he or she did everything to ensure the witness's presence when the witness does not actually turn up? How could he or she defeat a negligence case brought by his or her own client? In my view, if a witness is required you issue a subpoena (they are easy to prepare), regardless of how helpful the witness has been. It helps the witness too. A subpoena is a pretty good excuse to miss work on any given day. Without a subpoena there is no compulsion to attend and an employer can legitimately refuse leave.

You clearly have no knowledge of process and are sprouting rubbish to serve your agenda. You remind me of Jacqui Lambie.

Last edited:
As it's the off season, perhaps a football quiz will help pass the day.

Free offsite injections of something from Mexico to the first person to get it correct.

In the history of AFL/VFL who is the only person to be found guilty of bringing the game into disrepute as both a player & a coach????
MM

Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Last edited:
Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
Eddies scoop on ASADA offering Charters a job was truly pathetic. He sure is sympathetic for a mob who claimed we are drug cheats. He is hopelessly biased due to his link with Evans. First time I've been disappointed with the great man.

Eddies scoop on ASADA offering Charters a job was truly pathetic. He sure is sympathetic for a mob who claimed we are drug cheats. He is hopelessly biased due to his link with Evans. First time I've been disappointed with the great man.
Yep, there is plenty of people at the top end of the game that have forgotten what is at the core of this. Drug cheating, which is the next rung down from match fixing for me.

I think fatigue has played a part in this, so many people just want it over. I still want it done right

I think fatigue has played a part in this, so many people just want it over. I still want it done right

both.png

MagpieBat

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Ruby
Jan 22, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood VFL, #TeamBatman
ASADA's application to subpeona Charter and Alavi rejected by the Supreme Court:

Cue the truthers...

Jan 12, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Charter's evidence to ASADA was taped.
This decision will not stop that tape from being played to the Tribunal

What it will prevent is Charter being questioned further (by both ASADA and Essendon) at the Tribunal about what he did say on tape

What it will prevent is Charter being questioned further (by both ASADA and Essendon) at the Tribunal about what he did say on tape
I assume there is also documentary evidence that will be produced, regardless of the two witnesses being there or not

Apparently he also did a radio interview where he said that they ordered TB4 that will be used as evidence too.

Wooljay

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2009
Omicron Persei 8
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Arsenal
I don't see how any team which did the following can get off:

- Performed off site injection of substances
- Did not keep, or destroyed, the documentation of these substances
- Employed known and soon to be convicted criminals to source these substances
- Have provided no actual evidence of what they injected into their players

How the * can they even pretend like they are a clean club? The league is a farce if they aren't convicted. I don't give a s**t about punishment, but it has to be acknowledged that they're guilty.

Back