News Dons ASADA scandal (Latest: Pg 101 - CAS verdict. Guilty, 12 months.)

What worries me is 2 days ago Little basically said he won't sack Hird. Looks like another stinky deal to me
That's cool, Essendon can just have a permanent stand in coach when their head coach gets a life ban from ASADA :drunk:

Mar 23, 2010
Section 24 subsection B3 JUST GOT REPEALED.
AFL Club
Collingwood
Waiting for the members ? The members can't sack hird. Only the board can.

The members won't anyway. Two AGM's prove it.

Players suspended won't matter. The supporters have proved themselves to be too stupid, too in love with the man and * the club.

James will walk onto the ground round one. But will he for round two ? We shall see.

Waiting for the members ? The members can't sack hird. Only the board can.

The members won't anyway. Two AGM's prove it.

Players suspended won't matter. The supporters have proved themselves to be too stupid, too in love with the man and **** the club.

James will walk onto the ground round one. But will he for round two ? We shall see.
What an unbelievable copout it is to suggest that the members should have some sort of vote anyway. Absolutely weak as piss. I wonder if Little goes to the shareholders to make any decisions at Toll?

What an unbelievable copout it is to suggest that the members should have some sort of vote anyway. Absolutely weak as piss. I wonder if Little goes to the shareholders to make any decisions at Toll?
They are purely trying to manage the outcome they want. They know what the members will vote, if the members were to vote differently they wouldn't give them the chance. I didn't think i could hate any club as much as Carlton but Essendon f-ing disgust me

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers, Craig lowndes
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BAN-...1st2nd-round-drafts-if-Guilty/411723955668163
10989123_411747592332466_2401682260121905332_n.jpg

Does he actually have a lawyer? Seriously.
Lead council, Martin (neoliberal) Hardie & assistant council, Tania (i'm taking notes) Hird.

Winning combo for the ages.

Denk is an Utter Flog and how he has not been Charged is a Joke.

Hey the Whole thing has been a joke
Just you wait...it will get funnier...when they announce the #iss weak suspensions that are backdated & Hird the turd remains at the helm. Then we will all laugh at this 'War & Peace' saga with a nothing result.
Heath Shaw copped an 8 week ban for laying a bet...I bet these guys get less.

Nb I don't mind if the players get off light...as long as Hird gets tarred & feathered.
image.jpg

Last edited:
bombers backflip , some players ask to play nab cup
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-03-05/bombers-backflip

Don't blame them. These are just young kids who are trying to forge a career for themselves. Someone like Kavanagh who has been around for a few years without breaking into the side will see these games as an opportunity. Some may see themselves on last chance street. Why should they be forced to miss out if they weren't involved in the ASADA stuff

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Don't blame them. These are just young kids who are trying to forge a career for themselves. Someone like Kavanagh who has been around for a few years without breaking into the side will see these games as an opportunity. Some may see themselves on last chance street. Why should they be forced to miss out if they weren't involved in the ASADA stuff
who's blaming these kids?

who's blaming these kids?
Nobody. I meant I don't blame them for not wanting to stick to the boycott of the NAB games. They obviously agreed to sit out initially, probably under some duress. I think its a good thing they they have gone to the coaches and basically said stuff your boycott, we want to play.

popin

Norm Smith Medallist
May 15, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Nobody. I meant I don't blame them for not wanting to stick to the boycott of the NAB games. They obviously agreed to sit out initially, probably under some duress. I think its a good thing they they have gone to the coaches and basically said stuff your boycott, we want to play.
Sick of protecting HIRDS PEPTIDE ARSE (EARS)

So they saying these Kids are not under Investigation?

Back