ilikepotatoes

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Pistons, Glory

For us the finals start now, and we'll need every advantage we can get. As fans, we can't contribute much to the teams performance. But there is one thing we can do, make it loud and hope that the 22 blokes on the field make us proud.

So let's get off to a good start, don't go quietly! Let's make Subi the loudest it's ever been, and most importantly let's do our best to help the team get the 4 points against Port and any other team we face afterwards.

Go Freo!

I'd like to help, but I can't possibly get any louder. The people who sit near me can vouch for that.

I will do my best to get any Port Adelaide supporters near me to sing our song after the game though.

Yep, hope you guys make it loud! I am sick of hearing about how loud Adelaide Oval is. Let's give them a run for their money.

agree with that - also new adelaide oval loudness is due to the way its built lots of reflection of the voice back into the ground. the concave top/cover

Commiserations to those who can't go... BUT - anyone who can't go should absolutely make sure their tickets end up in the hands of other Freo supporters. We need Subi to be as angry and unwelcoming to Port as it was for Sydney in the 2013 prelim. A seething, writhing, boiling cauldron of noise and intimidation.

agree with that - also new adelaide oval loudness is due to the way its built lots of reflection of the voice back into the ground. the concave top/cover

Also the fact that they are playing pre recorded crowd noise through the speakers, according to 5AA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The loudest game I have been to was the final against Melbourne, we sit in 107 but ended up with nose bleeds in 300 ? anyway qtr time it was my shout and by the time I got back we were down and I was like WTF.

Didn't take long to claw it back and hit the front, the Freeooo chant started early and just got louder and louder, I swear the stadium was moving, unreal experience.

I read after from a weage that a member of his family was working at the ground that night and said it was the loudest it's ever been by a mile.

Sorry to intrude that's done at Crows games not ours, I went over the "away" Showdown a few months ago the Crows do it and from what I know with the Port home games no noise is played through the speakers.

Sounds like the manufactured chanting over the loud speakers at half time at weagles games "S-G-I-O Go Eagles Go"...
svomit_100-122.gif

Not to mention the fake cheering at the beginning of their song. :rolleyes:

I'm gonna miss it as well, partly due to life getting in the way and partly due to idiocy I've had a shocking run of missed games this year, missed the last minute win against Carlton, the derby... the ****ing derby :confused: and now the last game of the home and away season, a play off for 4th place.

Tickets will definitely be used.

Sounds like the manufactured chanting over the loud speakers at half time at weagles games "S-G-I-O Go Eagles Go"...
svomit_100-122.gif

Not to mention the fake cheering at the beginning of their song. :rolleyes:

It was everytime we kicked a goal this fake crowd noise came through the speakers by the Crows,me and a mate had a great laugh at it, then it became highly annoying, same as thier Crow noise after their goals.Anyway good luck next weekend may the best team win should be a cracking contest.

It was everytime we kicked a goal this fake crowd noise came through the speakers by the Crows,me and a mate had a great laugh at it, then it became highly annoying, same as thier Crow noise after their goals.Anyway good luck next weekend may the best team win should be a cracking contest.
I think you are mistaken, that's a crow noise I'm pretty sure.
Edit: I should learn how to read properly

I think you are mistaken, that's a crow noise I'm pretty sure.
It was the Crow noise after their goals, and this annoying manufactured crowd noise after our goals, it may have had the Crow noise as well after our goals but I drowned my sorrows quick that day after half time so memory is hazy of which noise was used and when it was used.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back