Certified Legendary Thread Dont laugh, we're still in it come Rnd 23... [TOTY]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Hey but hasn't all this made the sat few weeks so much more interesting. Still we beat the saints and then it's just 1 game we need to win. And if there is one thing we have done the last couple of years it's beating the two grand finalists. So Sydney we shall defeat.
What about losing to the saints?
This petrifies me.
Even little things like Petterd saying in the footy show "we look forward to Sydney" makes my hair stand on end. He completely forgot about this week.
I'm a Richmond supporting mental patient I know!

This petrifies me.
Even little things like Petterd saying in the footy show "we look forward to Sydney" makes my hair stand on end. He completely forgot about this week.
You've got to let go RD
We are not our past anymore
Relax and let your scars heal
DH has achieved finishing above Carlton and most likely Collingwood for the first time (after a completed season including finals) in the same season. It should have been last year, but we all know what eventuated
It may not seem big to you , but being a Coburg lad and having lots of Magpies and Blues mates it sits as pain in the middle of my brain
As s**t as the seasons been i have had a scar healed which is an achievement to me
As for the rfc if we remain as focused and professional as our last 7 weeks and don't get ahead of ourselves in the off season then we have the list to take us easily into the top four
The wce Essendon and crows game showed me positive signs of how talented we are which I haven't seen since I fell of my dinosaur
Let the scars heal buddy as its only the competence in our coaching and fitness staff who can only fxxk things up as the recruiters have got us the talent

Last edited:

very interesting..I went overseas 7 weeks ago and ever since then we have won every single game! since!
I came back home to melbourne 2 days ago and watched my first richmond win last night. I havent experienced the last 6 weeks and I can tell you it was amazing. Must be a sign for me to go away again.
Need a miracle now and for the eagles to beat gold coast

So when are u flying out ;)

This petrifies me.
I'm totally with you. we have got past GWS (another one I was worried about). If they haven't learnt from the WB and Melb games this season it's all for nothing..... This is the new Richmond!! lol

Could you guys win 10-in-a-row?

How far can this run take you? Have you noticed a change in the group attitude?

Realistically we probably can't hope for more than a week 1 finals win IMO Most likely we don't make finals and the run stops at 8 wins.

There has been a definite change in group attitude. The team appears to have returned to last years side, where they think and play like they will win every week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Realistically we probably can't hope for more than a week 1 finals win IMO Most likely we don't make finals and the run stops at 8 wins.

There has been a definite change in group attitude. The team appears to have returned to last years side, where they think and play like they will win every week.
We need it to absolutely bucket down during the Sydney game day. They will not risk players and Franklin and Tippett will be taking out of the game
So get your hula dresses ready and dancing shoes on;)
And don't forget to book your finals tickets:thumbsu:

Last edited:
We need it to absolutely bucket down during the Sydney game day. They will not risk players and Franklin and Tippett will be taking out of the game

I'm overseas all year....and made a promise I'd fly back if we make the Grand Final....was pretty sure it wasn't going to happen....but...it may be back on the cards!! haha

Nah i'm supremely confident that we will beat the Commission. I've said it for a few weeks. It's at least a 50/50 but in terms of the most likely scenario...well proooobably the streak ends on 8....But I reckon we can do at least 10!! :D

Could you guys win 10-in-a-row?

How far can this run take you? Have you noticed a change in the group attitude?

We should win this week to make it 8.
If Sydney rest players in round 23 it could become 9, although that's unlikely.
If we somehow beat Sydney then port will be waiting in the first round. Given their recent form, that one is winnable.

After that is freo @ patersons or (a full strength) Sydney at ANZ.

Best case scenario it gets to 10, but would need a lot of luck.

Tom Harley reckons we'll finish 12th still. Does the flog actually understand that we'll need to lose both games for that to happen.

This petrifies me.
I didn't hear it but I presume he just got caught up in the interview and was probably asked about the swans game?

This thread should not even be happening.

I'm so annoyed about the Melbourne game this year. They fricken' lost to a GWS side that was reduced to 19 men for over a half of football. But we lost to them.

Melbourne really have been pitiful this year. In six games they have kicked a score that you could reasonably expect a side to kick in a quarter.
Rd 2 - 4.6.30 v WCE
Rd 6 - 5.8.38 v Sydney
Rd 10 - 3.10.28 v Collingwood
Rd 16 - 4.10.34 v Fremantle
Rd 17 - 5.6.36 v Geelong
Rd 21 - 3.16.34 v GWS

I'm so annoyed about the Melbourne game this year. They fricken' lost to a GWS side that was reduced to 19 men for over a half of football. But we lost to them.

Melbourne really have been pitiful this year. In six games they have kicked a score that you could reasonably expect a side to kick in a quarter.
Rd 2 - 4.6.30 v WCE
Rd 6 - 5.8.38 v Sydney
Rd 17 - 5.6.36 v Geelong
Rd 21 - 3.16.34 v GWS
They are some disgusting scorelines. I don't know how we lost to them. I feel they're just as bad this year as they were last year.

They won't rest both of them, but I'd think buddy would more likely to be rested ahead of Tippet.

We shouldn't even be talking about this, let's just get past the saints first pls

They won't rest both of them, but I'd think buddy would more likely to be rested ahead of Tippet.

We shouldn't even be talking about this, let's just get past the saints first pls
The Saints are you serious ???gee you're a funny bloke hahaha. When is your first stand up comedian job? Make sure I get an invite:cool:

Rd 2 - 4.6.30 v WCE
Rd 6 - 5.8.38 v Sydney
Rd 17 - 5.6.36 v Geelong
Rd 21 - 3.16.34 v GWS

First game I ever left early. Given not just the opponent but how important that week was for the Club. Just couldn't sit there and watch the utter crap that was being displayed.

This petrifies me.

I don't normally watch the Sunday Footy Show (any 9 Football Show fr that matter) however I did see the Pettard interview. Shock my head at that answer, and couldn't help but think here we go again.......

Tom Harley reckons we'll finish 12th still. Does the flog actually understand that we'll need to lose both games for that to happen.
he was in that team when they flogged us, but he is a flog, just like, wowee, flobbo et al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back