Not open for further replies.

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
The thing is we are back in with a chance to make finals and or 9th so we MUST pick the best 22. Therefore Hampson and Thomas have to play. If you see the ladder predictor, in the form that we are in beating a solid St Kilda and Brisbane, we are likely to win our next 7 games and finish the year with 12 wins. Yer it's not 15 wins like last year but if we win our first final who knows from there. I get what Dimma is doing. I get it! All aboard!

Posted on July 11th. Come on guys...OP can't take all the credit, I called it 2 weeks earlier!! ;) I was pretty serious in this post...:drunk::rolleyes:

TigerAndy

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2014
high on a hill looking over the bridge to the mcg
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
melbourne storm, charlotte hornets
March!!!! Epic ring to it!! I'm up for a good old march!! Grand Final Parade could bring Melbourne down from most liveable city to some horrid place like Sydney!! Ahh welll!! LETS DOO IIITTT!!!

Win and we March into September.....Lose and we Slide back to March (or is it April next years) ;)

Here's to a September March

TigerAndy

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Its a dirty thing ... Just have to hope that our inconsistent counterparts get it done ... I would sooner rather buy a collingwood membership than barrack for Carlton, is how deep my hatred for that scum club is ...

I would rather cut my own arm off with a butter knife

TigerAndy

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
APOLOGIES WELCOME HERE : )

How many people laughed at me when I posted this... we are now just 2 wins away from finals..

I have loved watching AFL 360 and AFL league teams the last 4 weeks saying Tigers no chance... Although, Adelaide must lose against Nth because I doubt we can't beat them on percentage if they win both games...

Even if we don't make it, I am very proud of the boys winning 7 on the trot including West C and Adelaide Away...

I didn't laugh. I cringed and shook my head.

My sincerest apologies oh mighty predictor of results

TigerAndy

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Posted on July 11th. Come on guys...OP can't take all the credit, I called it 2 weeks earlier!! ;) I was pretty serious in this post...:drunk::rolleyes:

Yeah but you undermined your argument by also saying Hampson should play so we all thought you were taking the piss

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lsta062

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 15, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea, LA Lakers, Western United
If Hawthorn beat Geelong and Collingwood in the next two rounds and North Melbourne beat Adelaide this week, surely Richmond and Sydney could come to some sort of an agreement that would result in a mutual benefit.

If Sydney and Richmond draw that game, Sydney would have secured the Minor Premiership by half a game and Richmond would have made the 8 by half a game. It's a win-win! :D

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Norf played 6 games to start last year without Boomer.

Lost to Pies by 16.
Lost to Cats by 4.
Lost to Swans by 39.
Smashed Brisbane by 63
Lost to Hawks by 3
Beat Port by 10.

5 of those sides are better than current Adelaide side.

Port were 5-0 at the time and the other 4 were top 6 sides.

TigerAndy

Club Legend
Jan 16, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
If Hawthorn beat Geelong and Collingwood in the next two rounds and North Melbourne beat Adelaide this week, surely Richmond and Sydney could come to some sort of an agreement that would result in a mutual benefit.

If Sydney and Richmond draw that game, Sydney would have secured the Minor Premiership by half a game and Richmond would have made the 8 by half a game. It's a win-win! :D

I might just have a little punt on the draw result should the first 2 come to fruition

this is on Urban Dictionary...

Norf
An abbreviation for the North Melbourne Kangaroos Football Club (AFL).

It originated from their supporters who were either too lazy or too dumb to say North/North Melbourne/Kangaroos and it is now an accepted abbreviation for this struggling football club.

1. Norf got belted by 10 goals again today.

2. Why are Norf moving Souf to Tassie?

3. It is thought the Norf supporter is a critically endangered species.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back