List Mgmt. 2014 Trade and Free Agency Targets Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your point big boy?

309485-tlsnewsportrait.jpg

Are you referring to this man?

Friday on my mind.....

Wont be online until tomorrow evening, so I'm hoping to open the internets and find the following:
Waite on board as FA
Higgins on board as FA
Levi announced as re-signed at the Syd
BTron's mystery J-Man revealed for the world to see.

Dream scenario, lets hope so.

The fact that Greenwood lives with Aaron Edwards can only be good. I can only hope Az is getting in his ear and telling him a change might not be the best decision. A 2 year deal is fair at 300K and if he is playing just as well at the end of that deal then a 3 year deal should be in the offering at better money.

He will sign for 3 years somewhere. This is the only chance he has ever had to make hay. His manager will be drilling that into him.

Not that thers anything wrong with that! Wateva tickles ur fancy! Yeah Waite and higgins are done deals

I highly doubt we lose Greenwood, because all throughout last year and this year Brad has stated that North Melbourne doesnt look to lose players to gain players we just look to improve and add to the list! So coming off what Brad says i believe, if Levi does leave I dare say do we blame Brad or what do we do who do we blame?

well I'd blame the guy walking out the door, that no longer wanted to be a North Melbourne Footballer.:) just the way I see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not worried at all, he either stays or we get a decent pick (a helluva lot more then we would have got 12 months ago):) I support North Melbourne not one individual player.
That's true!, but I dont think we would get an amazing pick for Levi IMO. Fingers crossed he stays ! :)

Roosey pick one:

A) COLA is the greatest de-equalisation policy we've had in the last 100 years.

B) Priority picks are the greatest de-equalisation policy we've had in the last 100 years.

C) Inflated FA compensation picks are the greatest de-equalisation policy we've had in the last 100 years.

D) Tanking by clubs is the greatest de-equalisation policy we've had in the last 100 years.

Shagga you forgot
(E) Throwing an extra bloke on the ground while im sitting right next to him on the bench is the greatest de-equalisation policy we've had in the last 100 years.

I know many have shot it down but I'd make a play for Schoenmakers.

I think he's come back well after his terrible knee injury. Great kick and can play well on the athletic forwards (sorry doesn't tick the gorilla box guys).

If we could get him for our second I think we'd be laughing. Much better option than Jones, Reid etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back