PC DotA 2

Remove this Banner Ad

A-Z challenge completed with Zeus finally. I don't like Zeus that much at all, boring as batshit and a kill stealer. Is a pretty crippled mid in terms of laning and he's too level dependent and doesn't have enough crowd control or disables to be a good support. His only affective role is trolling potatoes like me with aghs + refresher.

Only catch is, my Anti-Mage game didn't count! Someone abandoned too early. Going to have to go back and win with Andy Mage!

Annual ******* noobathon has commenced with the trashiest noob players looking to get cheap points and items. Games are unplayable.
I don't think it's that bad but I'm getting paired with 3 or 4 stacks where a lot of them don't know how to play the game or whinge about the hero they're playing.

Can some settle an argument I've had a few times with pub randoms. Do you get more battle points for destroying all the barracks. I am pretty sure that's wrong and it only take into account the length of the match, win or lose.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Play other modes another problem is the 10 compendium heros people trying to compete. If you get a s**t Morphling, Im sorry...

Play the other modes, generally not as bad.
morphling cant be that hard to play, ethereal shotgun is noob friendly imo and has relatively high impact late game.

Meanwhile I dropped from 3.7k to 3.2k trying to get wins on Rubick and Abbadon.

Good lord, SingSing may have just become my hero. Drafted Meepo against naga, enigma, disruptor & tide. To C9 credit, they've used their trump card in the game decider against mouz to perfection. Created a lot of space for Envy (Played silencer) to build up the aghs/refresher quickly, was pretty much over once they've shut down the wombo combo

Seriously the ranking system in this game is pathetic, i play on a team with noobs i play puck 18-4 and i still lose 25 ranking points? Its not my fault my team is just crap.

I am so over noobs in this game, they should have a pool for new players up to the level of 25 or something (think its 12 or something for ranked), so they have to atleast play a fair bit before they can be grouped with us.

If anyone wants to play with me and knows how to play and isnt crap

Wentalmagic - Steam ID

Have only seen three of Na'Vi's games and they didn't look impressive against Newbee, game 1 never looked in Na'Vi's favour and Game 2 was a complete stomp IIRC. The other Na'Vi game I watched, and I'm sure they were taking the piss; had Funn1k (Brew) soloing mid, Dendi (Naga) safe-laned and Xboct (Razor) offlaned. It was a bizarre game to watch but fair to say, the tournament was still in Phase II. Looking forward to tonight's matches consisting of C9 v Na'Vi, VG v (Winner of C9vNavi) & hoping for IG v DK. I do pray Na'Vi will come out as the winner and proceed into their 4th final but it's looking unlikely with the tough road ahead. Can't see them getting past DK or IG if they beat both C9 & VG

Na'Vi:
Enchant, Void, Elder, Lina & Mirana

C9:
Morph, Doom, Ember Spirit & Earthshaker

Liking this Na'Vi line-up. Trying to play a fast-paced game with their shotgun/burst damage style, heavily relying on snowballing C9 early-midgame

Good win by C9. Held off Na'Vi convincingly. ee-sama getting a dream run at bot against a Elder, FB, free farm & had a good partner in Shadow Shaman in zoning out Elder.

Thought it was odd Na'Vi didn't play aggressively from the get-go. They shot themselves in the foot by trying to trade-farm against a Doom & Morph (Who had a very good start, it was criminal). Was expecting them to put much more pressure on the bot lane, with Dendi & Kuro rotating toward bot while Puppey held top lane, to catch up on EXP since he put a lot of focus on ensuring Xboct had a easy lane against SingSing

In EE-Sama we trust!

Boy oh boy, wowee

Game 2
Na'Vi - Void, Invoker, Enigma, Veno & Witch Doctor
C9 - Doom, Shadow Shaman, Templar Assassin & Tide

This is a Na'Vi line up we've come to love. The game is only 12 mins in but it is being currently played on Na'Vi's terms. Puppey has turned back the clock to unleash a BIG blackhole on EE & bone(?). To set the scene, Xboct was the initiator who jumped on Chen, by timewalking on him from the rosh pit(Chen was scouted because of a Observer planted in the Dire's ancient) and dropped a chrono on both Chen & Shadow Shaman. This allowed Na'Vi to send C9 into a bit of a panic, as EE & Aui were both hesitant on making an attempt to save the supports. Puppey then took the opportunity to unleash havoc by quickly rushing from bot lane to suck in the Doom & Tide, which setted up Kuro's death ward. It was a magnificent play all around by Na'Vi.

The game ends in 21 mins, with C9 calling the GG. Yep, I'm excited :D

Approaching late game, 27 mins, C9 are in a commanding position to proceed into the next round to play VG

Game 3
Na'Vi - AA, Brew, DP, Shadow Shaman & Natures Prophet
C9 - Clockwerk, Ember Spirit, BH & Doom

Pieliedie (BH) & Bone (Clockwerk) had a massive impact on the game, they took the game completely away from Na'Vi. Bone playing a blinder, constantly catching out Kuro, Puppey or Dendi, with the aid of the warding placement made by the BH. What really gave C9 the advantage was the fact they always seemed to be one step ahead of Na'Vi. This was aided by havin Pieliedie constantly lurking in Na'Vi's neutral, spotting out one or two heroes. Na'Vi's rotation to attempt a counter gang was consistently failing as they had no answer to Bone hooking then trapping heroes for Aui (Skywraith) to drop mystic flare to quickly finish off the heroes. Also Singsing (Ember spirit) was beautifully jumping in at the perfect time, as Na'Vi had no plan for the burst damage that was being inflicted upon them by SingSing. As Na'Vi were dropping like flies, the track gold effectively helped C9's farm, as noted earlier; Pieliedie was scouting out Na'Vi's supports. The game ended with Bone on a beyond godlike streak, SingSing getting a late ultra kill and EE-sama being well EE-sama. Overall, it was a underwhelming TI for Na'Vi & their fans. C9 will now be lining up to play VG, which should be a cracking series. I'll be calling it a night from here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back