PC DotA 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, aussie servers would pretty much seal the deal for a lot of people. HoN finally got it right with introducing aussie matchmaking.

If you lot are still playing in about 30 minutes I'm keen to hop on for a game. I'll add you guys on steam.

Ah, damn.. padman and I just stopped :( I guess we have to play a game another time though, preferrably when im not stressing over a assignment :D

Ah, damn.. padman and I just stopped :( I guess we have to play a game another time though, preferrably when im not stressing over a assignment :D

All good, I'll swing by this thread later on in the week and see if anyone is up for a few games.

Cheers.

After a year of playing I'm finally starting to collect some items instead of just giving them away. I have a few nice sets going already; Sven's is kickarse.

Might get back into dota once I clean the dust out of my laptop, gets way too hot with higher-end games. Played for a while but ended up going back to HoN. Anyone else still playing HoN here?

Might get back into dota once I clean the dust out of my laptop, gets way too hot with higher-end games. Played for a while but ended up going back to HoN. Anyone else still playing HoN here?
I do, Brudish is the username.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers to Tempest for the one way trade. Just need to wait for Steam's inventory issues to stop. My inventory showed it ready to install for about five seconds and as soon as I hit the button it went back to "your inventory is not available".

I'm having to talk and interact with my housemates, this is becoming untenable.

I do, Brudish is the username.

Sorry don't log into Bigfooty too much during the off-season. If you get a random add then that's probably me.

Still feeding on HoN as Shotties.

Added you as well.

Played Dota 2 for the first time in a while the other day. Went Ancient Appo, love that hero.
HoN suffered a pretty bad attack yesterday, was an interesting set of events.

Sorry don't log into Bigfooty too much during the off-season. If you get a random add then that's probably me.

Added you as well.

Played Dota 2 for the first time in a while the other day. Went Ancient Appo, love that hero.
HoN suffered a pretty bad attack yesterday, was an interesting set of events.
Probably won't be on HoN for a bit. Found out pretty much everyone I used to play on DoTA was (surprisingly enough) on DoTA 2. AllesTagJedenTag on there if you want. Love ancient appo. A cross map kill on just after reviving someone who'd just gotten a triple kill and was gloating on the way home is one of my greatest feats.

Probably won't be on HoN for a bit. Found out pretty much everyone I used to play on DoTA was (surprisingly enough) on DoTA 2. AllesTagJedenTag on there if you want. Love ancient appo. A cross map kill on just after reviving someone who'd just gotten a triple kill and was gloating on the way home is one of my greatest feats.

Was your name the same back on dota? I'll add you on steam a bit later on.

Yeh, the long distance kills are so satisfying. They need to bring in techies, miss playing as those sneaky goblins.

Played this yesterday, took a break from HoN as I was on a winning stroke. Absolutely smashed a game as Sven, looks like the have sped the game up a bit from last I played it? Definitely didn't feel as slow as it used to.

how does one get involved in this - haven't played before or any game similar, seems a bit unforgiving from the comments on here.
Very harsh game on beginners, and sadly your team mates will let you know about it. Be prepared to struggle for a while, you won't kill much, you'll die a lot and you'll buy the wrong items and wonder whatsoever going on. But stick it out and eventually you'll find a few heroes that suit you and it's a really fun game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back