Roast Double Standard by Current Affair about the DSP

Remove this Banner Ad

Early in the Week they had a Women on who Can't Walk, No Appetite and was very ill. She could not get the DSP for some Stupid Reason as she Clearly could not work. So Current Affair trying to help her get the DSP

but

The Double Standards come from CA is most stories they have. They bag people on the Pension and Basically call them Biudgers. Which is very wrong and they are just going with a Stero-Type.

It is Pathetic

A lot of people have disabilities you can't see with the naked eye and get harassed for it. Some people can only work limited hours and get criticised because of that too.

Agree - Not all Disablities are can be seen Easily. IF you just looked at me you would probably not tell that I had a Disability. Got to know me to Realise that.

Sucks that people have Problems are Lumped into the actual Welfare Cheats but ACA make everyone look like a Cheat that is on the DSP when that is not even close to being True

Agree - Not all Disablities are can be seen Easily. IF you just looked at me you would probably not tell that I had a Disability. Got to know me to Realise that.

Sucks that people have Problems are Lumped into the actual Welfare Cheats but ACA make everyone look like a Cheat that is on the DSP when that is not even close to being True

The tests are pretty strict, it's very hard to get on DSP if you don't deserve it as a doctor has to validate your claim... people think people just fudge the paperwork but it doesn't work like that.

Early in the Week they had a Women on who Can't Walk, No Appetite and was very ill. She could not get the DSP for some Stupid Reason as she Clearly could not work. So Current Affair trying to help her get the DSP

but

The Double Standards come from CA is most stories they have. They bag people on the Pension and Basically call them Biudgers. Which is very wrong and they are just going with a Stero-Type.

It is Pathetic

Dave don't watch A Current Affair

The show doesn't deserve any ratings

The tests are pretty strict, it's very hard to get on DSP if you don't deserve it as a doctor has to validate your claim... people think people just fudge the paperwork but it doesn't work like that.

And Since 2014-2015 budget it has come evem Harder.

Plus you can't use your own Doctor

I think you can but then centrelink doubles checks with their own person. They'll never take it away from you so don't worry about it.

I try not to Worry mate

(Log in to remove this ad.)

... Or watch Frontline instead, which was pisstake satire real life documentary of behind the scenes of trash programs like ACA and TT. Quite funny. An oldie but a goodie :)

What Time is it on?

As I said, an oldie but a goodie :)

That's how long ACA and TT have been rubbish for :p

I thought TT was Dead?

I don't watch ACA my Dad does.

There 2 big Things they carry on about is How good Aldi is and That EVERYONE on welfare is a Bluddger. Be nice to have a Job as well payed as those So-Called Reporters and Host

I thought TT was Dead?

I don't watch ACA my Dad does.

There 2 big Things they carry on about is How good Aldi is and That EVERYONE on welfare is a Bluddger. Be nice to have a Job as well payed as those So-Called Reporters and Host

You do know that the reporters and host are just wage slaves like the rest of us. The editorial direction comes from further up the food chain. Most people will choose a pay packet over ethics. Some days i wish i had......especially as i get older and my peers who took the $ can afford to retire....

Also 76 thx for the link i loved frontline....

You do know that the reporters and host are just wage slaves like the rest of us. The editorial direction comes from further up the food chain. Most people will choose a pay packet over ethics. Some days i wish i had......especially as i get older and my peers who took the $ can afford to retire....

Also 76 thx for the link i loved frontline....

Guess the Big Boss is Rupert Murdoch and he is a Liberal Man

Guess the Big Boss is Rupert Murdoch and he is a Liberal Man
Not rupert evil bastaaaard that he is....don't even think he is liberal i think he thinks he is the ruler of the free world and accepts some politicians who align perfectly with him........However rupert is why i wont by the herald scum.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back