Dr Pete Larkins got the sack from 7. Why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mister Football

All Australian
Apr 13, 2008
Brisbane
AFL Club
Sydney
Listening to the 3AW podcast and Doc Larkins was asked why he got the arse from the 7 coverage. Ch 7's reason, that they couldn't afford him after Swisse pulled funding from 7, seems weak. Anyone heard anything else about why?

he should of stayed with 9, he there for that lone he was part of the woodwork. the he took off to 7 and s**t him self in the foot

One of the worst spelt posts I've seen on the internet. He s**t himself in the foot? Sounds horrific.

Always liked him, seems to know what's he's on about and he's usually spot on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For someone who used to give his thoughts on injuries purely from looking at what the player has done and how they're moving from a distance, I reckon he used to go alright. The most obvious one that comes to mind is when Anthony Rocca popped his achilles, he got it straight away.

It's always baffled me why a guy like Larkin did the media, coz it's not like needs the money, or isn't already busy enough. Some of his peers must think he's a wanka
He does it to either pump up his business, spread the good word of his profession, or for ego :D

It's always baffled me why a guy like Larkin did the media, coz it's not like needs the money, or isn't already busy enough. Some of his peers must think he's a wanka
He does it to either pump up his business, spread the good word of his profession, or for ego :D

You know 'Ego is not a dirty word' ... I heard that in a song once... too bad that rule doesnt apply to Dr. Peter.

Congrats too him, I mean you only live once and to get a little bit famous, get some extra coin.... why not especially if you go to the football, might as well get paid... see I can be positive about this wanka.

Maybe because he enjoys working? His private practice does very well without the publicity, so he doesn't really need to pump up his business.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back