Dr Willcourt on SEN 25-8-2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Akka76

All Australian
Suspended
Dec 2, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Apparently Dr Willcourt was on SEN last night during Mark Fine’s show b/w 7-8pm.

1. Did anyone hear it?
2. How do we get a transcript/recording of it?

Thanks.

It's hilarious. Did you know that TB4 is a naturally occurring substance, and nobody has EVER said that before because they are trying to keep that information hidden. :rolleyes: And AOD9604 is one of the "most potent painkillers we've ever seen".

The man is a dickhead.

It's hilarious. Did you know that TB4 is a naturally occurring substance, and nobody has EVER said that before because they are trying to keep that information hidden. :rolleyes: And AOD9604 is one of the "most potent painkillers we've ever seen".

The man is a dickhead.
Was the good Doc the one who spoke to the players early in the piece and told them all it was all safe?

And I'm guessing Finey didn't ask the hard questions either, given how insufferable he was as a Hird/Essendon sycophant through the whole saga?

afaik he changed his tune pretty quickly after he visited this board

And I'm guessing Finey didn't ask the hard questions either, given how insufferable he was as a Hird/Essendon sycophant through the whole saga?

He is in insufferable any time he gets questioned about PED regardless who it is.

He basically believes it should be a free for all....

There was a doco series on the ABC with Sabour Bradley (Aussie, poor man's Louie Theroux) and one of the eps was called "Tailor Made Bodies"

There were two sides to it, looking at guys who take steroids for gym use (Zyzz's old mates) and older people using other methods to lose fat and regain their youth.

Willcourt was featured heavily in the episode when it came to consulting and giving older people various substances to help them lose weight. I was really interesting. You can probably see it on ABD Iview but you'd have to pay i imagine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Willcourt spoke to the players, different sports doc and pharmacy guys.

Willcourt was a OB/GYN or some such who has moved into anti-ageing clinics. Thinks steroids are the answer to everything.

May have been one of those whose name floated when there were suggestions of forged prescriptions.

gave this talk at a conference in FloridaL

Peptides: An Emerging Revolutionary Therapeutic Approach
Robin J. Willcourt, M.D.

Medical Director, Epigenx Integrated Medicine
Private Practice in Anti-Aging Medicine, Weight Loss, Sports Nutrition and Hormone Replacement Therapies, Melbourne, AU

I don't think Willcourt spoke to the players, different sports doc and pharmacy guys.

Willcourt was a OB/GYN or some such who has moved into anti-ageing clinics. Thinks steroids are the answer to everything.

May have been one of those whose name floated when there were suggestions of forged prescriptions.

Robin J. Willcourt, M.D.

Private Practice in Anti-Aging Medicine, Weight Loss, Sports Nutrition and Hormone Replacement Therapies, Melbourne, AU
He's worked with Dank. He provided consultation with Dank in relation to Essendon players blood results - without ever having examined the players.

Dr Robin Willcourt, who runs the Epigenx Integrated Medicine practice at South Yarra’s Como Centre, revealed that Dank had met him last year when Dank was ‘‘very concerned’’ about the low testosterone and growth hormone levels of his players.

Then in 2014 (after s**t was hitting the fan) BOTH Dr Willcourt and Alavi (Dank's compounding pharmacist) made official complaints that Dank had forged documents with their names on them.

In 2011, Mr Dank had asked him to look at blood reports for Essendon players he had never treated and advise what supplements might be beneficial.

They were people whose names I didn't recognise and I realised I hadn't signed the forms.

The relationship soured last August when Dr Willcourt received about 50 blood pathology results for patients who were not connected with Essendon but whom he had also not treated.

"I had some concerns about my signature being used on some blood tests that I hadn't requested myself," Dr Willcourt replied when asked by 7.30 when he became suspicious of Mr Dank.

"These are pathology request forms and if you look very carefully, you'll notice the signature in every case is absolutely identical.

"I had some that didn't look like my signature at all and others were a clear photocopy of the same signature because they were identical across a number of forms.

"They were people whose names I didn't recognise and I realised I hadn't signed the forms."

Robin J. Willcourt, M.D.

He's Dank's hero and business partner.

They worked on Toby Mitchell together. They both believe in AOD and TB4 and spruik the benefits of 'stacking' them.

He's Dank's hero and business partner.

They worked on Toby Mitchell together. They both believe in AOD and TB4 and spruik the benefits of 'stacking' them.
The reality for these guys is they will always 'believe' in unapproved substances. Because if they were approved they'd be owned by big pharma. If they're unapproved they can corner the market because they're the only ones crazy enough to take the risk. If tb4 or aod were approved (and worked) they'd have to find a new wonder drug.

The man is a dickhead.

So I should tell the hospital to stop stocking up on the intranasal fentanyl, the ketamine, the oxycodone and buy this AOD stuff? Right-o, now if you can just show me some efficacy studies and head to head comparison trials, I'm sure I can get the pharmacy on board.

Oh wait, you don't have any?

You call yourself a doctor? F**king muppet.

This bloke is a first class flog. Even when challenged by a caller his response was just childish rubbish that didn't even make sense. He said there was no proof Essendon were injected in which the caller responded that the players themselves had admitted they were injected.... haha. Checkmate dickhead.

Finey was weak as **** as his questions were soft as custard.

He's worked with Dank. He provided consultation with Dank in relation to Essendon players blood results - without ever having examined the players.

Dr Robin Willcourt, who runs the Epigenx Integrated Medicine practice at South Yarra’s Como Centre, revealed that Dank had met him last year when Dank was ‘‘very concerned’’ about the low testosterone and growth hormone levels of his players.

Then in 2014 (after s**t was hitting the fan) BOTH Dr Willcourt and Alavi (Dank's compounding pharmacist) made official complaints that Dank had forged documents with their names on them.

In 2011, Mr Dank had asked him to look at blood reports for Essendon players he had never treated and advise what supplements might be beneficial.

They were people whose names I didn't recognise and I realised I hadn't signed the forms.

The relationship soured last August when Dr Willcourt received about 50 blood pathology results for patients who were not connected with Essendon but whom he had also not treated.

"I had some concerns about my signature being used on some blood tests that I hadn't requested myself," Dr Willcourt replied when asked by 7.30 when he became suspicious of Mr Dank.

"These are pathology request forms and if you look very carefully, you'll notice the signature in every case is absolutely identical.

"I had some that didn't look like my signature at all and others were a clear photocopy of the same signature because they were identical across a number of forms.

"They were people whose names I didn't recognise and I realised I hadn't signed the forms."

I don't ever remember my GP checking testosterone and growth hormone levels. Was Dank comparing the Essendon players' testosterone and growth hormone levels to his normal clients who were on the juice?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back