Live Event Draft Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's get this bad boy rolling!

Fingers crossed for a big slider all the way to 14 who ends up being the best player from the draft in a few years time! Pick 14 is less of a concern for me because I think we will get a great player regardless of who we pick. I am more interested in who we pick with the remaining picks.

Would mind getting Lamb with one of the remaining picks. He has a big upside, x factor and flair!

Let's get this bad boy rolling!

Fingers crossed for a big slider all the way to 14 who ends up being the best player from the draft in a few years time! Pick 14 is less of a concern for me because I think we will get a great player regardless of who we pick. I am more interested in who we pick with the remaining picks.

Would mind getting Lamb with one of the remaining picks. He has a big upside, x factor and flair!
And 2nd best player from the draft at 35.

Not too concerned about cats taking cockatoo. One player I'm not sure on as such little exposed form. Real speculative pick.

Not too concerned about cats taking cockatoo. One player I'm not sure on as such little exposed form. Real speculative pick.
I've been thinking along these lines too. Of course I know nothing, but a lot of his fans seem to be based on 10 seconds of footage with that centre break.

Cockatoo would have been the x factor we were looking for but it also means another one in Laverde could get to us. Anyone who doesnt want him is just being seriously picky,

One of Lever, Wright, Durdin or Goddard should be available, and Marchbank who I rate just under those guys. Menadue, Mckenzie x2, Wigg and Oscar McDonald would be in the sights of our pick 35. Gonna be an exciting night, we are going to land a long term gun tonight, get excited people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has all the tools to be an absolute gun. Geelong are doing what they have done for years now, identifying talent and then backing in their development program to develop them into guns.

I think Cockatoo will be a beauty if injuries stay away. He has the size, athletic attributes, awareness, explosive pace and knows how to get the footy. I would have been pretty happy if we ended up picking him.

I think Geelong traded up to get Pickett and since he is likely to be taken before 10, they are looking for the next similar type of player with the emphasis on pace.

Geelong take utensil at 10, some mid to WCE, Ellis to Richmond, Durdin to Freo, Lever to us. Too easy :D

I want us to pick Lever, Laverde or Wright so the following can happen:

If we get one of Lever, Laverde or Wright in this draft, I will eat my hat and post the video on bigfooty.

So gun if it does come true, but I'm keeping a level head.

:D

I think Cockatoo will be a beauty if injuries stay away. He has the size, athletic attributes, awareness, explosive pace and knows how to get the footy. I would have been pretty happy if we ended up picking him.

Geelong have clearly given up on Danger so are drafting the closest thing available...

Would've loved to have Cockatoo on board.

Not long now!

a2b9fed46ae22ee0800cb06cd4e8e6115e3ebcb877a59296a772877ab3d0edd1.jpg

Okay, we'll make a list of those mentioned to be around out pick and cross them out as we go. Sound fun?

Laverde
Lever
Durdin
Langford
Cockatoo
Wright
McKenzie (D)

Anyone else?
Add Goddard just in case GWS overlook him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back