Mega Thread Draft Day Supermegaultrathread - It's finally here

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen no such reports. I've only seen reports that there is no change. Frawley got a first round pick. Michael Rischitelli got an end of 1st round pick. Colin Sylvia got pick 23! I think we are going to do okay.

Since when has the AFL played fair and done anything for us.

We wouldn't get the same pick that Melbourne got for Sylvia because we won't be finishing last.

The AFL manipulate the rules to get what they want and they've done nothing to assist the Eagles since we first started.

Remember we were the first interstate club to take the cup away from Victoria.

I'd trade Darling in a heartbeat if it facilitated a quality young mid in return.

In fact, i'd trade all of the following if it hastened our rebuild:
- Darling
- Gaff
- Selwood

I'd also suggest LeCras but realistically is "club man" entrenched that sees him off the trade table.

Masten has zero currency. Anyone pretending otherwise is deluded.

Since when has the AFL played fair and done anything for us.

We wouldn't get the same pick that Melbourne got for Sylvia because we won't be finishing last.

The AFL manipulate the rules to get what they want and they've done nothing to assist the Eagles since we first started.

Remember we were the first interstate club to take the cup away from Victoria.

Jesus, get a grip. You sound like Public Enemy going on about Fremantle. Who received adequate compensation for Palmer mind you. Despite being a WA team and everything.

I'm not so sure the AFL is still "hung up" on us taking the cup in 92. You forgot to take your happy pills this morning Obeanie.

I'd trade Darling in a heartbeat if it facilitated a quality young mid in return.

In fact, i'd trade all of the following if it hastened our rebuild:
- Darling
- Gaff
- Selwood

I'd also suggest LeCras but realistically is "club man" entrenched that sees him off the trade table.

Masten has zero currency. Anyone pretending otherwise is deluded.
Isn't Gaff a part of the rebuild?

Finish with pick #4
Selwood to Geelong on $750K a year gets us pick #5
Trade pick#5 to GWS for Coniglio
Profit.

^That would be a pretty bloody good off season..

However... we all know it's going to end like this.

4 wins at the back end of the season against s**t teams that put the que in the rack giving us pick #10
Selwood to Geelong on 400K a year giving us end of second rounder #29 (ish)
Coniglio re-signs with GWS
We take a tall with our first rounder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back