Draft rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Durbin will go top ten was told yesterday :) yes a friend of his mum told me.

Langford is looking like going to Collingwood at 5 :)

North Melbourne want ReeceMcKenzie at 14

Dogs want Vickers-Williss and D.McKenzie also keen on McDonald and Webb
lol ok sweet cheeks what do I get if its right lol

Looks like your sources were wrong.. again. But I'm sure you have a good reason, just like the 100's of other times you've been completely wrong.

Have to say - seems to be the most unpredictable draft in a long time. Most analysts now agree on the top 4 (orders may vary) and then it just completely goes all ways.

Some blokes who are top 5/6 in one go 15 in another.

Great for those clubs in the teens

I'm sure in 5 years time people will look back and talk about drafting failures - but i get the feeling their is a bit of luck to this one

Luck = development

Melbourne haven't been unlucky with their young kids they just don't know how to develop them into good players.

It will be the development systems of clubs that makes us say who "won" the draft in a few years time.

Personally I'm very happy with De Goey Moore Maynard and Goodyear is the hine special

Luck = development

Melbourne haven't been unlucky with their young kids they just don't know how to develop them into good players.

It will be the development systems of clubs that makes us say who "won" the draft in a few years time.

Personally I'm very happy with De Goey Moore Maynard and Goodyear is the hine special

Paul Roos doesn't know how to develop kids?

Anyone heard the rumor that the Western Bulldogs wanted to interview Matthew Panos recently and he told them to get fkd?
Fair enough too, they mis-managed the kid for 2 years already.

Well, looks like if the rumour is true then MP shouldn't have been so picky if he wanted to get back into the AFL system.

Could still go in the PSD or rookie draft (where he started anyway).

Happy to keep him at Norwood though, he's not AFL standard but a very good SANFL player. We have a run of flags to keep going.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dom Tyson, JKH, Jack Viney, Christian Salem
I'd say at different stages Scully, Morton, Gysberts, Trengrove etc were all developing better than those guys with Tyson the exception. It can all fall apart very quickly.

All of them are 1st year players at the Dees aren't they? Far too easily to say

Easily countered with Blease Cook Trengove Scully Tapscott Watts Morton the list goes on

I'm really not sure how to respond to that. You do realise that the people who are responsible for the players you've just mentioned are no longer at the club?

I'd say at different stages Scully, Morton, Gysberts, Trengrove etc were all developing better than those guys with Tyson the exception. It can all fall apart very quickly.

Fall apart like your coach and captain walking out of the club within a couple of days? Yeas, sure, anything could happen

I'm really not sure how to respond to that. You do realise that the people who are responsible for the players you've just mentioned are no longer at the club?

The club still has a culture of losing, I'll believe Roos has made some miracle turnaround when there is proof beyond a bunch of 1st year players playing well (Just like Scully Gysberts ect did)

The club still has a culture of losing, I'll believe Roos has made some miracle turnaround when there is proof beyond a bunch of 1st year players playing well (Just like Scully Gysberts ect did)

Who said anything about a miracle turnaround? I have no idea what you're trying to spin now.

Whatever it is, good luck with it

Fall apart like your coach and captain walking out of the club within a couple of days? Yeas, sure, anything could happen
Ouch! Haha I understand your discontentment. I remember back before 07 everyone used to say that Geelong would never win a flag because we choked in grand finals. Of course it had no relevance at all to the group that was currently there but the nay sayers would say it anyway. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that nothing is permanent and sometimes the less intelligent can't see the forest from the trees but try not to let it get you angry cos it ain't worth it IMO.

There is no doubt that the Dee's have taken measures in order to change the direction of the club, as long as you know that who cares about what the unwashed think. :D

Ouch! Haha I understand your discontentment. I remember back before 07 everyone used to say that Geelong would never win a flag because we choked in grand finals. Of course it had no relevance at all to the group that was currently there but the nay sayers would say it anyway. I guess the point I'm trying to make is that nothing is permanent and sometimes the less intelligent can't see the forest from the trees but try not to let it get you angry cos it ain't worth it IMO.

There is no doubt that the Dee's have taken measures in order to change the direction of the club, as long as you know that who cares about what the unwashed think. :D

Nah mate, not getting angry, just bemused by those who are less fortunate than us

Remove this Banner Ad

Back