List Mgmt. Draft Watch 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Ryan's a jet. The best pure forward we've produced since Schulz. Only issue is a serious compound fracture in his leg that's kept him out for a year.

A little undersized but just a smart forward with clean hands, a great shot and some mongrel. He's a jet.
Chance to fall to us or not really a necessity list wise. I have seen the kid play, very slight but throws himself around.

Petrevski-Seton can lay a tackle!

Also, what's with all the hyphenated names?!

Must be modern times where the mums want their last names.

Gets messy if a couple, each with hyphenated names decide to hyphenate their names. :confused:

Petrevski-Seton can lay a tackle!

Also, what's with all the hyphenated names?!

Must be modern times where the mums want their last names.

Gets messy if a couple, each with hyphenated names decide to hyphenate their names. :confused:

They turn into a law firm.

Petrevski-Seton-Horlin-Smith

was out watching a relative play last Saturday, in the same side as Matt Allen.
Matt was very impressive, taking into account that it was a firsts high school game.
What impressed me the most was his ability to run through the midfield and have quite an impact...at 195cm mind you.
Skippos , what do you think of him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was out watching a relative play last Saturday, in the same side as Matt Allen.
Matt was very impressive, taking into account that it was a firsts high school game.
What impressed me the most was his ability to run through the midfield and have quite an impact...at 195cm mind you.
Skippos , what do you think of him?

195? I have him as 193.

As a key forward he's limited. He's good are ground level, has some good agility for his size and is clean on the lead but it's very one dimensional. I'd be taking him and hoping to develop him into an inside midfielder, Panos style.

195? I have him as 193.

As a key forward he's limited. He's good are ground level, has some good agility for his size and is clean on the lead but it's very one dimensional. I'd be taking him and hoping to develop him into an inside midfielder, Panos style.

What about Hartley?

Hes 196cm. 22yo.

195? I have him as 193.

Yeah 193 sounds more like it. Cheers for the insight!

Dont be suprised to see the Crows pick Michael Hartley (Coburg) with a late pick.

Your mob is keeping a very close eye on him.

What's changed after he was delisted from Collingwood?

Edit: Never mind, delisted after a bad run with shoulder injuries.

Pretty bad injuries by the sounds of it, must have come right or we're just keeping a close eye to see.

I managed to catch some of the game on Friday between SA v Vic Country. Those Country boys have some awesome talent. I'm a huge fan of Weitering, very dominant Key defender, I see no reason why he couldn't transfer that talent to the goal kicking end if they chose to play him there, he's the number 1 pick for my liking and it also looks like the other Country tall Schache will be picked 2nd if Weitering is picked 1st.

With these 2 lads controlling both ends of the ground it was easy to see how Country rapped up the title before the final round. SA will finish outright second if WA loses to Country or SA can account for Vic Metro who, surprisingly considering how strong they usually are, will finish outright bottom if they lose to SA.

I don't follow the U18's closely, only snippets of information here and there, but I'm wondering what the deal is with the private school player? I know in SA that footballers who go to private school have to play for their school instead of running around with the SANFL under 18s, well, that's what it used to be, it might have changed without my knowledge. I assume that this also affects the lads in Victoria and WA but have not confirmed it to date. So I'm wondering how many private school players are missing out on games at the championships. Would love to hear what the deal is from anyone who knows what's going on regarding that.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back