Multiplat Dragon Age III: Inquisition

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it me, or is Sera one hot kinky looking Elf.. shame you have to be a female character for any chance of romancing her

Is it me, or is Sera one hot kinky looking Elf.. shame you have to be a female character for any chance of romancing her
Is she the one at the start....?

She's with Cassandra.

Im a mage (qunari) and am running with Sera, dorian and The iron Bull (qunari represent). Let the other mage do all the barriers and aura's and I just use flame and lighting. Although just recently ive found It more fun to control sera as an archer and just pick things off with her bow abilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yea im leaning towards Archer/DW rogue. Can easily restat with the Pendant if need...

Ill chuck it in spoilers just in case, its very early in the game

The one where Haven gets destroyed by the guy (cant remember his name now) and the dragon, involving the trebuchets.

I'm a rogue and I use Sera, Blackwall and Viv. I hate Viv, but I also hate Solas. Will probably use Dorian form now, as he joined the last time I played.

Ill chuck it in spoilers just in case, its very early in the game

The one where Haven gets destroyed by the guy (cant remember his name now) and the dragon, involving the trebuchets.

Yeah that one took a while and seemed unnecessarily difficult for so early in the game.

Solas is a sook. He hates half my judgements. I wish I could Romance Sera as Cass sounds like a dominator

Yeah that one took a while and seemed unnecessarily difficult for so early in the game.
I am not sure if its cause I am on nightmare or what, but the lack of resupply crates is really bad. But by the time I got the boss to spawn I had no HP pots left and all my guys on the minimum health. There was literally zero way I was beating the boss the correct way.

i love Cassandra, I love her Slavic look. As for party, don't bother going with Varric, it's a shame cos he's actually a decent character but his restriction with Bianca is crap when other rogues can get much better weapons earlier than him. I've been rocking Sera (archer Tempest), Cassandra/Blackwall, and switch between Solas and Viv (Knight Enchanter), although am using Dorian more lately. Iron Bull I used once and then I respecced my Dwarf to 2H Warrior, so no need for Iron Bull right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back