Multiplat Dragon Age III: Inquisition

Remove this Banner Ad

This is supposedly the box art.

10314020_519313638172966_4560608191395529965_n.jpg

Looks so great. I can't wait.

I feel like I should play through DAII again to give my brain a bit of a refresher.

Did that last month, go back to one I say. Love the style and combat but DA2 bores pretty quickly.

Did that last month, go back to one I say. Love the style and combat but DA2 bores pretty quickly.
I was apparently one of the very few people who enjoyed DAII :p. I might give both another go though. Origins was awesome.
I mostly want to do it for the story details though. I remember what happens, but just want a reminder with the Mages vs Templars storyline and how it develops.

I was apparently one of the very few people who enjoyed DAII :p. I might give both another go though. Origins was awesome.
I mostly want to do it for the story details though. I remember what happens, but just want a reminder with the Mages vs Templars storyline and how it develops.
All mages are evil and all templars are crazy fanatics. The end.

I need to play 2 I think. I played 1 and Origins but never got around to playing the 2nd.

I don't remember it being quite as bad as people make out, it's just not very good either. The only real problem i remember is the game all takes place in a single city with the exact same rehashed environment for every side quest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DA II was horrible, only good thing was smashing Isabella.

Origins was amazing and is the closest thing to Baldurs Gate 3 there's ever been.

Fingers crossed Inquisition is more Origins than II.

Correct me if I'm wrong but aren't these the same games?

Not really. The way I see it is that Origins is like a 1.5 in that it had the same sort of story but used different characters.

Ea announced today that this has been Delayed until November. I can't help but think it's a marketing move in order to clear it from the swathe of releases due late august and October.
Eh ... Smash Bros will keep me busy until then I guess.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back