Multiplat Dragon Age III: Inquisition

Remove this Banner Ad

Reviews make me smile with joy. Even more amped now! Cannot wait!

Comes out 2 days after my last exam. Great timing! Although I dunno if I'll get it straight away since I haven't worked for 3 1/2 weeks due to a stuffed ankle and I'm planning on a big night on Saturday after the Glory. We'll see how cheap I can find it.

IGN reviewer clocked his play through at 90 hours with entire areas unexplored. Goodbye life.

Gave an 8.8 because of the story... unfair because that is subjective. I'm expecting a meaty RPG with choices that matter. I was originally going to role play a fascist chantry tank my first go through but I want to roll a tank for multiplayer as I'm predicting the majority will go DPS specs. Still might do both at the risk of overdoing the one class.

The story doesn't bother me too much, some reviewers have liked it.
Most of these large games have pretty standard stories but it's the characters that make Bioware games stand out in my view.

Something I'm wondering about computer system requirements for this game. It seems as though every aspect of my computer is fine for this game, except for the fact that I have Windows XP, and the minimum requirement is at least Windows 7. Even though it says minimum requirement, would it still work with XP? Or would it be better off me getting it on a console?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought my key through one of the not-so-legit sites and had my key a few days ago :p

Download is showing as 23.81 gb on my end, smaller than I expected.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back