Multiplat Dragon Ball Xenoverse

Remove this Banner Ad

I've only got two new PQs, where's the 3rd?

Also I never received my SS4 Vegeta and the Gold/Crystal armor, people said you had to restore licences but then some said it locked them out of the game.

Is that the only way to get it to work? I've got them downloaded in my library but they just don't show up in game.

Super Spirit Bomb + Goku (GT) Z-soul is haxxxxxxx.

Gives you immunity as you charge it, plus increases it's power.

One of Tien's Z souls is just as good. gives you immunity to all Kamehameha attacks and guess what is one of the most common ultimates in PvP.

A0VpQEV.jpg

News on the next DLC pack.

four new characters (the fire and ice dragons from GT, Mira and Towa)
five new costume sets
one new master (Pan)
three story quests and three parallel quests
22 new attacks

Kinda wish that we got normal Gogeta instead of that stupid SS4 crap.

I've only got two new PQs, where's the 3rd?

Also I never received my SS4 Vegeta and the Gold/Crystal armor, people said you had to restore licences but then some said it locked them out of the game.

Is that the only way to get it to work? I've got them downloaded in my library but they just don't show up in game.

Anyone?

PQ Quest 47, F*** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get to Goten/Gohan/Goku and kill Goten but the other two just spam Kamehamehas all damn day.

If you have the newest DLC then I'd suggest getting one of Tien's Z souls. It makes kamehamehas not effect you.

Still trying to get the Tien Master Z-Soul, I've done the fight with Tien against Krillin/Yamcha but the campaigner just won't do the next one.
Keep doing high level PQs and use Tien on your team. Also try to use his moves. You will full the master bar in no time.

BTW I think the Tien Z-soul you're looking for can be acquired when you spar with him after you finish his training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...oins-dragon-ball-xenoverse-game-as-dlc/.86393

This year's 18th issue of Shueisha 's Weekly Shonen Jumpmagazine is announcing on Monday that the golden version of Frieza that will appear in the upcoming Dragon Ball Z: Resurrection ‘F’ film will also be playable in the Dragon BallXenoverse fighting game as part of the third round of DLC. This form of Frieza is simply known as "Golden Frieza."

The third round of downloadable content will also include other unannounced playable characters, Jaco from Jaco the Galactic Patrolman and one other unannounced character as teachers, five paralel quests, thirteen new special moves, Gohan's jersey from the upcoming film as a costume, two new accessories including the upcoming film villain Tagoma's scouter, and three new Z Souls. Jaco was originally included as a bonus for those who purchased first copies of the game.

Here's hoping that Roshi is the other mentor.

Ended up finding a room a couple of minutes later, so much damn easier than trying to solo it.

Now I have Super Saiyan 4 Goku.
I had the same trouble with it when playing solo.

As soon as I entered the area I was swarmed by all three and never got a chance to do anything at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back