Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 18 Official Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win boys. Just wet through a brake up. Should be back to regular posting for me

Good win boys. Just wet through a brake up. Should be back to regular posting for me

If it helps mate you were the last one of us that wasn't single.

SFA-wide.

Understandable.
I also struggle when I have to give up my favorite chair and the remote.

I don't get out much. :(

Understandable.
I also struggle when I have to give up my favorite chair and the remote.

I don't get out much. :(
See now, I've been married for 33 years. Hubby and I each have our own big tv with our own remote. we watch the game separately because I swear like a trouper and he's super negative and repetitive. Well, ok, "my" big tv is more often than not my son's big tv, but when it's footy time - the boys watch Dad's and I watch mine! :D

See now, I've been married for 33 years. Hubby and I each have our own big tv with our own remote. we watch the game separately because I swear like a trouper and he's super negative and repetitive. Well, ok, "my" big tv is more often than not my son's big tv, but when it's footy time - the boys watch Dad's and I watch mine! :D
Knowing when the 'time' is right and then doing the gentlemanly thing by giving up my favorite chair and the remote is probably the only reason I'm still with a pulse...

Knowing when the 'time' is right and then doing the gentlemanly thing by giving up my favorite chair and the remote is probably the only reason I'm still with a pulse...
Just buy her her OWN chair - (and own tv and own remote and preferably her own room). Jesus, you can't be that slow! ;)

Just buy her her OWN chair - (and own tv and own remote and preferably her own room). Jesus, you can't be that slow! ;)
Sheesh, you just don't get it!
This only works as long as she believes she's taking something away from me...

I've come to accept this...

I think it's fantastic that your husband has installed a TV in the kitchen. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t start for the season for me, time to get back into the thick of things.

s**t start for the season for me, time to get back into the thick of things.
Likewise.

But I'm standing in the forward pocket smoking darts, sinking beers, eating pies, chatting up chicks and snagging a few sausage rolls, so it could be worse.

Stats.PNG

Rank | Total | Season Leaders | Rank | Total | Weekly Leaders
\ Kicks | | | |
\ #1 | 33 | chefmeister | #1 | 12 | chefmeister
\ #2 | 32 | Andonis1997 | #2 | 11 | akkaps
\ #3 | 27 | HARPSichord | #3 | 11 | jenny61_99
\ Handballs | | | |
\ #1 | 35 | jenny61_99 | #1 | 18 | jenny61_99
\ #2 | 33 | chefmeister | #2 | 16 | akkaps
\ #3 | 27 | akkaps | #3 | 10 | chefmeister
\ Disposals | | | |
\ #1 | 66 | chefmeister | #1 | 29 | jenny61_99
\ #2 | 56 | jenny61_99 | #2 | 27 | akkaps
\ #3 | 53 | Andonis1997 | #3 | 22 | chefmeister
\ Marks | | | |
\ #1 | 18 | jenny61_99 | #1 | 7 | chefmeister
\ #2 | 17 | chefmeister | #2 | 6 | akkaps
\ #3 | 15 | BlueMaster1 | #3 | 6 | jenny61_99
\ Tackles | | | |
\ #1 | 16 | HARPSichord | #1 | 7 | HARPSichord
\ #2 | 11 | The Filth Wizard | #2 | 3 | The Filth Wizard
\ #3 | 8 | Danoz | #3 | 2 | Deddy
\ Goals | | | |
\ #1 | 13 | boncer34 | #1 | 5 | boncer34
\ #2 | 5 | The Filth Wizard | #2 | 3 | Flawed Genius
\ #3 | 4 | Ljp86 | #3 | 2 | chefmeister
\ Hit Outs ||||
\ #1 | 22 | The Filth Wizard | #1 | 8 | The Filth Wizard
\ #2 | 16 | B Tron | #2 | 7 | B Tron

Posts.PNG

All of Andonis1997 Gibbsy Deddy TheMase Catatonic Shock Pie 4 Life WAG IllBeTheJudge shepp freofan_mundy and doggiesin08 had zero posts this week. Come and jump in the next match thread, we'd love you to be around.

Thanks to boncer34 jenny61_99 and chefmeister for being our most numerous posters this week.

Shout out also to boncer34 jenny61_99 Ljp86 Mortibacio B Tron Flawed Genius DangerSloane and Moo for posting more than their average this season :thumbsu:

We had 16 posters this week, with 9 posting more than 10 times. We also had 51% of the posts in the match thread, proving once again our poster power.

We're currently sitting at number 4 on the ladder. Congrats on the win team!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back