Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 18 Official Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a must win game this week, and with only have 4 games left before finals start, we should look to win at least 3 of our last 4 games to help us secure a top 4 spot, which will mean that we get a second chance in the finals.

So, we have the Wonders next week. And with PVF back, it's the right time to stick to to them.

You spelt King wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And don't worry, As much as I enjoy it I won't be doing the whole Terry Tate: Office Linebacker gimmick every week.

DONT MEAN I WONT BRING THE PAIN TRAIN ON FOOLS EVERY WEEK DOE WOO WOO!

terry-tate-office-linebacker1-300x224.jpg

Good win Dragons. Only played two quarters really and came away with the points. boncer34 was a star with The Filth Wizard, chefmeister and a number of others having good games.

That win also locked up a finals berth so we'll be in the finals series once. Now we just need to keep that momentum going and secure a top four spot.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Great win boys 'n girls and the GF beckons again. Proud of everyone on this team. :thumbsu:

Wife is getting contractions. May go to hospital tonight.
If so will be offline for 2-3 days but hopefully back in force after.

Go Dragons. :footy:

Great win boys 'n girls and the GF beckons again. Proud of everyone on this team. :thumbsu:

Good luck!! :thumbsu:
From your avatars I always thought you were single... :p

Good luck mate. :thumbsu:

Good luck chief

Also sorry about the lack of posting over the last 2 weeks going to make up for it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back