Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 18 Official Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Well unfortunately that wasn't the result we were after. The game was pretty even for the first three quarters but we let the game get away from us in the last term. Some super efforts in there, Andonis1997 was our best with Big Red Machine not far behind. The Filth Wizard, jenny61_99, Pie 4 Life and myself also had good matches with boncer34 doing his best up forward.

Despite the game not going our way we have shown we can mix it with the best clubs and we are capable of playing some great fantasy football when we get cracking. With some hard work over the off-season, some strong efforts during next season (and maybe just a little bit of luck too) will see this group again challenge for the flag in Season 19.

Best and Fairest count to be held in a few weeks, most likely a couple of weeks after the Grand Final. Until then it's time to enjoy the off-season while you can as without a doubt Season 19 will be on our hammer before we know it.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Well unfortunately that wasn't the result we were after. The game was pretty even for the first three quarters but we let the game get away from us in the last term. Some super efforts in there, Andonis1997 was our best with Big Red Machine not far behind. The Filth Wizard, jenny61_99, Pie 4 Life and myself also had good matches with boncer34 doing his best up forward.

Despite the game not going our way we have shown we can mix it with the best clubs and we are capable of playing some great fantasy football when we get cracking. With some hard work over the off-season, some strong efforts during next season (and maybe just a little bit of luck too) will see this group again challenge for the flag in Season 19.

Best and Fairest count to be held in a few weeks, most likely a couple of weeks after the Grand Final. Until then it's time to enjoy the off-season while you can as without a doubt Season 19 will be on our hammer before we know it.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu: :thumbsu:
2s13vk3.jpg

I ******* tried my ******* out there for you ****heads and what do I ******* out of it?! NOTHING! ******* nothing!! Campaigners, the ******* lot of you!

Just joking guys, it's been a pretty good season. I'm staying for Season 19, and I want that Inaugural Dragons premiership, so let's get it!!

Stats.PNG
Rank | Total | Season Leaders | Rank | Total | Weekly Leaders
\ Kicks | | | |
\ #1 | 166 | Danoz | #1 | 15 | Big Red Machine
\ #2 | 162 | jenny61_99 | #2 | 14 | Pie 4 Life
\ #3 | 156 | chefmeister | #3 | 12 | Andonis1997
\ Handballs | | | |
\ #1 | 199 | Danoz | #1 | 23 | Andonis1997
\ #2 | 194 | jenny61_99 | #2 | 14 | jenny61_99
\ #3 | 158 | akkaps | #3 | 14 | Big Red Machine
\ Disposals | | | |
\ #1 | 365 | Danoz | #1 | 35 | Andonis1997
\ #2 | 356 | jenny61_99 | #2 | 29 | Big Red Machine
\ #3 | 313 | akkaps | #3 | 24 | jenny61_99
\ Marks | | | |
\ #1 | 95 | BlueMaster1 | #1 | 8 | Big Red Machine
\ #2 | 77 | jenny61_99 | #2 | 8 | TheMase
\ #3 | 73 | Determinant | #3 | 7 | Pie 4 Life
\ Tackles | | | |
\ #1 | 93 | Danoz | #1 | 7 | jenny61_99
\ #2 | 60 | HARPSichord | #2 | 5 | chefmeister
\ #3 | 58 | chefmeister | #3 | 4 | akkaps
\ Goals | | | |
\ #1 | 78 | boncer34 | #1 | 4 | boncer34
\ #2 | 31 | B Tron | #2 | 2 | The Filth Wizard
\ #3 | 19 | The Filth Wizard | #3 | 2 | Gibbsy
\ Hit Outs ||||
\ #1 | 163 | The Filth Wizard | #1 | 17 | The Filth Wizard
\ #2 | 16 | B Tron
\ #3 | 16 | B Tron

We had 15 posters this week, with 12 posting double figures. We also had 49% of the posts in the match thread.

A fairly spectacular result considering we were up against TIA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He only had 70 posts, 1 less than WT, but between them they had 20% of the thread...
Just flying the flag :)

Thanks again for the match guys a look forward to meeting u again in S19

Dragons, as you know I take things very seriously and I don't like welchers. brahj has said he would join the Dragons if he gets thirty likes in the OP of this thread: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-retirement-betting-thread.1082025/#post-36121054

Please vote and lets ensure his signing. And if he backtracks he will be booed and taunted until my voice is hoarse. He will be remembered as a turncoat flog for the remainder of his days.
And the cons..?

Dragons, as you know I take things very seriously and I don't like welchers. brahj has said he would join the Dragons if he gets thirty likes in the OP of this thread: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/the-retirement-betting-thread.1082025/#post-36121054

Please vote and lets ensure his signing. And if he backtracks he will be booed and taunted until my voice is hoarse. He will be remembered as a turncoat flog for the remainder of his days.

I don't really like any SFA team but the Furies, but am committed to the cause :thumbsu:

Let's all welcome LCynic to the Dragons, a gun poster from the North board who will be a super rookie for us next season. Plenty of time for him to find his feet and should hit the first game with a full head of steam.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back