Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 18 Official Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

G'day LCynic

Hope you enjoy your time with us at the Dragons mate.
Just be sure to let FW know if we start becoming a little too friendly if you know what I mean, especially that nasty jenny61_99 ;)

Let's all welcome LCynic to the Dragons, a gun poster from the North board who will be a super rookie for us next season. Plenty of time for him to find his feet and should hit the first game with a full head of steam.
He's no BRM ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Dragons FFC best and fairest and other seasonal awards night will be held on Tuesday 16th December.

We'd like to announce that the best and fairest will from now on be known as the Ljp86 Medal to honour the amazing service of the great Ljp, in this his final season as Captain of the Dragons.

More details will be announced in the coming days.

It's time to break necks and cash cheques Ladies and Gentlemen,

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/royal-rumble-iv-sign-up-here.1084016/
royal_rumble0.jpg

Terms and conditions apply. Must be willing to banter. Must be willing to respect the judge's final decision. Must be ready for action.

Didn't PVF say he was running this?
Eth and I said we were running this back in January. We got in first. Plus, he's already ran one before so it's time to hand it over I think.

I tried to discuss it with PVF but since he has posted once since Wednesday, not my fault.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back