Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 19 Official Team Thread- PREMIERS FINALLY!!! - Congrats to Hate and chefmeister!

Remove this Banner Ad

We won....time for me to make that big money move to Mt Buller on a 9 year deal

Surely not old mate, you've still got seven years left on your Dragons deal ;)

Quick captains address for everyone. Firstly I hope you've all found the week as premiers enjoyable and are finding the start of the break to your liking. We'll be starting our quest for back to back very soon and I hope everybody will be back on board. Feel free to signal your intent in here and I'd ask if anybody is thinking of leaving to PM me. We're actually a light squad so feel free to start looking at recruiting. We've got a couple of retirements but one thing we generally do well is retain players.

Secondly, our club B&F is going to be held in this thread next Thursday evening.

I'll expand more next week but thanks everybody for your efforts this season, we finally did it and no conjecture or rumour can take that from us.

Quick captains address for everyone. Firstly I hope you've all found the week as premiers enjoyable and are finding the start of the break to your liking. We'll be starting our quest for back to back very soon and I hope everybody will be back on board. Feel free to signal your intent in here and I'd ask if anybody is thinking of leaving to PM me. We're actually a light squad so feel free to start looking at recruiting. We've got a couple of retirements but one thing we generally do well is retain players.

Secondly, our club B&F is going to be held in this thread next Thursday evening.

I'll expand more next week but thanks everybody for your efforts this season, we finally did it and no conjecture or rumour can take that from us.

I'm a free agent and no one at the Dragons has approached me.

Because of this I'd like to declare the Dragons dead to me.

Big Poppa Pants was gonna * s**t up but now I'll be taking a ball and going home.

Big Poppa Pants was gonna **** s**t up but now I'll be taking a ball and going home.
Thats ok, we already won without you...

Big Poppa Pants was gonna **** s**t up but now I'll be taking a ball and going home.

Generally retirement means you aren't a free agent, you're retired.

Plus, you'd never play here.

Generally retirement means you aren't a free agent, you're retired.

Plus, you'd never play here.

Ever since that hack Danoz retired this place looks less vanilla.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is that a question considering I never lost one last season?

If it was a question there would have been a question mark.

And in answer to yours, it's only tainted to the minority and certainly isn't to us.

If it was a question there would have been a question mark.

And in answer to yours, it's only tainted to the minority and certainly isn't to us.
But you know it is.

Hate 's mistake for asking a question without ending it with the necessary requirement... he joined the Dragons for the right reasons after insinuating Logger cheated... which I think happened as well.

Simple... if you have nothing to hide, you don't sail off into the sunset.

You haven't lost any grand finals.

Nor have you won any.
Can you leave? You're interrupting our celebrations.
You haven't won any either... legitimate flag I'm speaking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back