Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 19 Official Team Thread- PREMIERS FINALLY!!! - Congrats to Hate and chefmeister!

Sep 17, 2010
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Posts.PNG

All of BlueMaster1 Filthy Sanchez Guardian Hawk HARPSichord Deddy Jatz Pie 4 Life B Tron Big Red Machine Gibbsy and TheMase had zero posts this week. Come and jump in the next match thread, we'd love you to be around.

Thanks to Danoz boncer34 and chefmeister for being our most numerous posters this week.

Shout out also to Danoz Hate The Filth Wizard Noobz0r Andonis1997 PVF boncer34 LCynic Determinant Moo for posting more than their average this season :thumbsu:

We had 15 posters this week, with 11 posting double figures. We also had 40% of the posts in the match thread. Congrats on the win team! Let's keep the train rolling with a win against the Swamptrats next weekend.

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal, Coney Island Warriors
Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Bring on the next round. I won't be as good as a lamp post during the game but I have a mouth I need to run.

Sadly we've got the Swamprats so it's like a bye.

Great win there Dragons. A close game for the most part but our last quarter was superb. It was good to build some percentage back as well after losing a bit over the past couple of weeks.

A big game next week so it'll be a chance to build some momentum and cement our spot! :thumbsu:

Deddy

Sheezel Lover
Mar 4, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Australian Boomers
Yep I'm not going to be an inactive list clogger and I've tried but this just doesn't interest me any more, sorry boys, no big loss anyways

Jul 26, 2007
The Tree
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Yep I'm not going to be an inactive list clogger and I've tried but this just doesn't interest me any more, sorry boys, no big loss anyways

Gonna miss you Deds.

You've always got a home here :thumbsu:

Last match reminded me of an animal playing with its food and then just as the last quarter standard, we tore it to shreads. It's been a while since I kicked eight goals in a match. Felt pretty good, just what I needed :D

Sep 17, 2010
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Dragons FFC
Last match reminded me of an animal playing with its food and then just as the last quarter standard, we tore it to shreads. It's been a while since I kicked eight goals in a match. Felt pretty good, just what I needed :D
And from only just over a half of footy!

Catch ya later buddy.

And from only just over a half of footy!

Our Full Forwards dominated last round. Boncer kicked four and Pie kicked eight for a total of 12 goals. Fair to say I don't think that's happened before.

Back