Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 20 Official Team Thread - Best and Fairest results now up!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Question. Have we won at home this season? We travel like beasts but it feels like the island is no fortress. We need to amend that this week against the best in the league.

Question. Have we won at home this season? We travel like beasts but it feels like the island is no fortress. We need to amend that this week against the best in the league.
I'm sure it says on the stats

I'm sure it says on the stats

The reason I became a captain is so I didn't have to source my own stats and limit myself to merely scanning the ladder ;)

3 games have been played at Dragon Island
3 games have been lost at Dragon Island
All 3 home games have been played in 'rainy' conditions and have been lost.

Get the hoses out, we'll be training in the wet this week. :thumbsdown:

A real pity it only rains on the weekends.

Starting to sounds like Juggs and the Bears, always complaining about rain haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Big win that. To come back like that after such a poor start and then hold off the ladder leaders late was a superb effort. A real team performance overall with a number of solid games by several players.

A big chance to make it three in a row next week and further secure our place inside the eight. :thumbsu:

I'm good to do a podcast next Thursday (8th Oct) night. I'd need about 2-3 others. Anyone keen?

There's really no capacity to run a team only podcast. We had the same issue with the Wonders. However, if you want to run one on a new Soundcloud account or on YouTube, no issues.

I won't be on one though. It's hard enough taking the time for the official one.

There's really no capacity to run a team only podcast. We had the same issue with the Wonders. However, if you want to run one on a new Soundcloud account or on YouTube, no issues.

I won't be on one though. It's hard enough taking the time for the official one.
Yeah, I'm going to set up a Sound Cloud.

Yeah, no worries mate.

Yeah, I'm going to set up a Sound Cloud.

Yeah, no worries mate.

I always pretend and say I'll listen to podcasts but this one I will.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back